GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 2.5 today?

MLue1

Drag Racing Champion
I’ve been in London, England for almost a week now, didn’t see a lot of Golfs or GTIs where I’m staying in the High Street/Kensington area but saw a ton of Golfs and Polos over on the east side. London is Hatch Back Central most cars here seem to have a rear hatch, only saw a total of 3 GTIs, one of which was a Polo GTI.

Driving a Mini and I absolutely love it for running around in traffic, Years of driving on the wrong side of the road in Jamaica helps.

Off to Portugal tomorrow.... .

Last edited:

v1nn1e

Go Kart Newbie
No Updates? Too quiet? Here you go guys. Eyes lids and ezlip, plus a cracked windshield lol dammm

Sent from my ANE-LX3 using Tapatalk

marksix

Passed Driver's Ed
Your car looks sick v1nn1e. I also have a Candy White 2.5. I have been thinking about getting black mirrors and you have convinced me. Is it paint or a wrap? Your headlights seem darker than OEM?

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Thought this was going to be the DG’s Vinnie. Can you do a shot of the lip from the side? Shitty about the windshield. How’s the wind noise with the Thule rack and box?

v1nn1e

Go Kart Newbie
Your car looks sick v1nn1e. I also have a Candy White 2.5. I have been thinking about getting black mirrors and you have convinced me. Is it paint or a wrap? Your headlights seem darker than OEM?
They are plastic dipped. It's been 2 years without issues, however they could use a refinish.

v1nn1e

Go Kart Newbie
Thought this was going to be the DG’s Vinnie. Can you do a shot of the lip from the side? Shitty about the windshield. How’s the wind noise with the Thule rack and box?
DG will be next once I fix the windshield I guess. [emoji24]
I will take a side shot for you when I go out today. As for the rack and box, I find the wind noise very minimum, but you need to install a wind fairing like I did to further reduce the wind noise.

usefulidiot

Go Kart Champion
Car looks awesome. Going to look and handle that much better after your drop.

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
Got new wheels, way more lighter than the old one. 18lb vs 48lb for 18inch wheel. It's BBS wheel from an Evo X with brand new Firehawk Indy 500 tires

Other than that, I started working on the turbo build, preparing the engine for removal

:)