GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

From argentina, impossible coming & leaving home!

santiagoafull

hi partners!

i bought one gti mk6 2012, but is impossible programming coming & leaving home. Install the euro switch with the "Auto" but no lighs on when lock & unlock the doors. In the FIS is OK both check box. I nee the light sensor? without this is always on on AUTO position. PLEASE Help me!

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Best Regards from Buenos Aires Argentina and THAKS por the club

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
I think it’s 2 different issues. The auto position will cause the headlights to always be on unless you also buy the sensor. I’ve seen ones on Bold Sport that you can retrofit.

Coming home and leaving home *i think* should work regardless of switch position. It might need VCDS coding as well, not sure if Polar is enough to program correctly.

santiagoafull

I think it’s 2 different issues. The auto position will cause the headlights to always be on unless you also buy the sensor. I’ve seen ones on Bold Sport that you can retrofit.

Coming home and leaving home *i think* should work regardless of switch position. It might need VCDS coding as well, not sure if Polar is enough to program correctly.

Okok thanks!

Does anyone have a DIY to check the LONG CONDING of the cent elec 09? I may have to modify something. The strange thing is that it is active in the FIS

drval85

Go Kart Newbie
I don’t remember exactly, but just scroll through the bytes. I think the coming/leaving home functions appear in a few different sections.