GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any good online stores selling mk6 accessories?

chlunga

Hey guys! I am just wondering whether you know some good and reliable online stores selling VW or specifically Golf Mk6 accessories, interior and exterior mods? Preferably a store that ships worldwide too. Can't really find much on ebay.. Thanks for your help.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
ECS has some stuff too.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Check out VWVortex. Half of the threads there are vendor ads. :D

Seriously though, if you need any OEM accessories like a roof rack or Driver Gear springs, check out www.keffervwparts.com. They're a dealer but also offer 27% off all OEM parts and accessories.

clownish

just clowning around
I would check out HS Tuning. They have a huge stock of mk6 items (and audi stuff if you need that), they are super knowledgable about what they do and sell, and if you can't find it on the website, just call them. They have way more in stock than what they post online. http://hstuning.com/ is their website. Also if you have qualms about pricing, just call them up or email and see if they can help you out.

MichaelGTi

Ready to race!
I've used parts4euro.com for interior/exterior accessories, they have a nice selection and decent pricing. Customer service is great and they ship international too.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
Amazon.