The Official Static Low Thread

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
I <3 camber

Looks Great!

What wheels and coils you rocking?

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
I sit 23 10/16 " in the front and 23 14/16 " in the back. Here are a few crappy iphone pics I took the other day.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
They are temporarily off. Re tinting 35% on the sides to attract less attention from police.

I know my car looks weird without it.

Mr.Alex

I Got That 6.
I actually like it better this way to be honest lol. You still got the rear tiny windoes and the rear windshield. I still think it flows great.

Krazy_Z

Go Kart Champion
I sit 23 10/16 " in the front and 23 14/16 " in the back. Here are a few crappy iphone pics I took the other day.

Looks Dope dude. What wheels you rocking it is hard to tell.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
I actually like it better this way to be honest lol. You still got the rear tiny windoes and the rear windshield. I still think it flows great.

I couldn't take it anymore. I gave it 3 weeks and couldn't get used to it, especially for the look I'm going for having my windows tinted really helps pull it off. My car was hotter, ac took longer to work well and the sun glare on my arms and face was getting annoying lol.

I got it retinted with 35s on the sides and 20s on the rear glass. Also used much better quality film this time. This will def be the last time I make any changes regarding the tint situation.

Before it was 20s and 15 on the back and it was too dark as much as I loved it. Still has a nice shade but now you can see through the car where as before you really couldn't.

fishbawwl ftw

the gloss black front valance sure looks different from stock, like it.

Couldn't stand the fishbowl anymore lmao.

Thanks, actually dropped the car off at the body shop today. Getting the rest of the lower grille done gloss black as well to match the stock upper grille. :thumbsup:

That's gonna be the last of the body work on the car. Getting my roof vinyl'd gloss black too and I feel like aesthetically the car will be done. :D

Looks Dope dude. What wheels you rocking it is hard to tell.

I appreciate it... they're 19" BBS CH's like the guys answered before.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
Car looks better now! Tints looks lighter in person.

koko58691

Ready to race!
not quite sure ftg yet. ill measure tomorrow.

koni coils. all the way down up front. perches gone.
not sure ftg. measure it up soon. rubs up front when driving slow around turns.

probably get rid of the wheels and throw on some b8 s4 reps soon. 17x7.5 et35. just gotta figure out tire sizes and spacers. etc.