GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OFFICIAL OHIO MKVI CLUB

whitsel211

APR

Hey guys, I live in westerville and was wondering if and where any authorized apr dealers are around me. I was looking into the apr stage 1 tune and tbe and would like a professional shop to do the work. If you could give me a name and number to somewhere that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Hey Whitsel! I'm in Columbus, probably very near you.

There's ECS Tuning, where I had mine done; They're a way out, but do great work.

There's also a BMW place whose name eludes me at the moment; They're in Hilliard. I was going to go to them, but they didn't have the equipment yet. They did call me back when they were ready though, so they seem to have some decent customer service.

You should join us for the DubBQ, June 5th.

whitsel211

haha sorry guys, totally just read your posts about last saturday. I'm having a few things done to my car when I get home from vacation and will meet up for sure. Let me know the next meet!

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
The best place is Quality Window Tint, off of Morse Rd. They just moved to Sunbury Rd I believe. They use Formula 1 products, I've never had a bubble from 'em (on three cars, one with obscenely shaped back glass) and they're about $170 ish for the good stuff.

micmarca

Passed Driver's Ed
New to the area close-ish to columbus with a new 10 GTI. Anyone gotten APR Stage I done in the greater columbus area??

Cybe

GolfMK5 Graduate
Didn't get it done in Columbus, got it done at ECS Tuning.
TC Kline in Hilliard is also capable of flashing, but they're BMW guys so I hit ECS instead.

You won't mind the drive back from ECS. ;) But bring something to entertain yourself with in the lobby while you wait.

micmarca

Passed Driver's Ed
Sounds good...definitely would have to take the back roads back home too. What did it run you there? And how long did it take?

zecpull1

Ready to race!
From Wooster Ohio

Sounds good...definitely would have to take the back roads back home too. What did it run you there? And how long did it take?

I got mine Flashed at the Tc Kline Racing in Hilliard..the Tech was Really Great..and he Drives a VW...I had a code when I pulled onto 270 ..He Ran the Code..and called APR Very Professional. It was a Throttle Short..and he sent me to MAG..and WOW what a nice dealership..they took care of Everything..and ran a Complete Diagnosis of the ECU...and it had Cleared when I Switched back to Stock mode...But the Complete test..did not Catch the APR flash..it still Works Great.

I have a Tornado Red 2010 GTI 6 man...2 dr. I Traded a 2008 Black Rabbit for it.. I Love the GTI....and the Jump to Stage one 93 program is Bigger than the Jump from the Rabbit to the GTI..
I am all for getting together...Even in Columbus soimewhere...