GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The OFFICIAL "ask a US salesperson" thread

VWsalesguyVA

Ready to race!
hello kids! the floor is yours ask away! I have most the info you wanna know from specs, release dates, ect.

I will also be doing some pre orders around August

Jay P.

DasRaven

Since they've been yanked on VWVortex, can you repost the price information for public consumption?

Do you know the prices for the options packages?

Will the Golf be delayed in introduction compared to the GTI or are all expected late Summer?

mal1981

Salesguy, I've read the GTI US arrival is scheduled around Oct '09. Is that when they'll actually be on dealership lots or when dealerships will start accepting orders for them? Thank ya! :thumbsup:

dur4ce

Counting the days...
Ok, why don't we just cover the basics:

What are the final specs for US GTIs?

What are the major differences for US vs European models? eg mag ride, backup camera, engine/output, automatic climate control, ect.

What is price point for GTIs w/ and w/out DSG?

What is the release date for the Golf/GTI?

When will preorders be taken?

What color options will be available stateside?

I think that covers the basics. Lets start getting some answers now!

-Steve

sleepergti86

APRTuned
answers.... :(

rs_hunter

Ich blute VW-Blau & weiße
What's the news on the TDI model? Pricing, options and availability date?

Cheers

Danny Boy1

Ready to race!
he guys, just ask me the questions

but give me like 2 weeks to reply :rolleyes:

sleepergti86

APRTuned
lol

mongo1

Ready to race!
I feel like I'm ten again, and my big brother just told me to go deep. He never threw the ball, but I always wanted him to bad enough to run like hell every time...

P.S. If the guy comes back, I also wouldn't mind any of the above information as it relates to the Scirocco (is it coming? when? how much? colors? options? etc.). Just to keep my options open.

There I go, going deep again. :)

Last edited:

rs_hunter

Ich blute VW-Blau & weiße
I feel like I'm ten again, and my big brother just told me to go deep. He never threw the ball, but I always wanted him to bad enough to run like hell every time...

P.S. If the guy comes back, I also wouldn't mind any of the above information as it relates to the Scirocco (is it coming? when? how much? colors? options? etc.). Just to keep my options open.

There I go, going deep again. :)

Hope springs eternal...