GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Want to Modify your GTI? Start Here

MReyes

Ready to race!
As a complete NOOB, I really appreciate you taking the time to make the thread. Very helpful if/when the time comes for some mods. Thanks

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
K04 is Stage 2+? APR classifies it under Stage 3.

Also, add something in about warranty. Something such as, "Your warranty may or may not be honored by VW or your dealer if you modify your car.

TLDR; Don't modify your car if you can't afford to repair and maintain it without the factory warranty."

Will do.

I wanted to separate K04 from stage 3 (BT). Uni classifies it as 2+ APR classifies it as Stage K04 (Discussion has been held many times)

illDub6

Ready to race!
Amazing thread .... thanks .. Saved :)

JhnR

Banned
Nice dud!

McQueen77

Banned
hey grambles, do the guys at honda give you shit for driving a VW? my wife's old man used to be a line supervisor at the GM plant in northern california and it was mandatory that the workers drive GM or Toyota (NUMMI plant, made toyotas too)..

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Nice work! Must be a slow day at Honda. ;)

So damn true. My project has been delayed a few months and I didnt have much to do this after noon. I actually started it yesterday!

webber

Ready to race!
hihi!! what are REV D Valve, CBE, and S3 intercooler?? what do they do to my car?? I'm currently on my revo stage 1 and had the ecu flashed but not sure what to do next... and I will stop here and not going up to stage 2.. Where else do i need for my car at this stage??
THANK YOU!! I know what short shifter (when you change gear, it shifts more smoothly) is and intake is....

webber

Ready to race!
...... sorry if i didn't do enough research... i just thought since it was already on this thread, maybe some one could answer my question at this time...