GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY/NJ/CT/PA VCDS/VAGCOM Locator

espo22lax

Ready to race!
looking to fix a headlight issue via vcds before EDs headlights come in next week in northern nj..turtlejames helped me out in the past but is MIA right now so I need some help

2010GTi Carbon

Ready to race!
USB-HEX+CAN Plattsburgh, NY

goose1

Ready to race!
Gonna be needing someone to code the LED tails when they get here and do a few other tweaks, windows by remote, fog as DRL and control in MFI, etc. I'm in the Bronx and work in lower Manhattan but would be willing to take a trip either at night or on weekends, beer, cash, whatever your way.

Isj

Go Kart Champion
Gonna be needing someone to code the LED tails when they get here and do a few other tweaks, windows by remote, fog as DRL and control in MFI, etc. I'm in the Bronx and work in lower Manhattan but would be willing to take a trip either at night or on weekends, beer, cash, whatever your way.

can you drive up to mamaroneck on the weekends?

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
USB HEX-CAN in Potsdam NY (St Lawrence County).

Travel often to NYC, northern NJ (Jersey City, Warren, Somerset, Park). Also not too far from Watertown NY or the Adirondack region (tri-lakes area)

JP MKVI

Ready to race!
USB HEX-CAN. In East Meadow, NY

pdykstra600

Go Kart Champion
I am in the Sussex-Morris-Warren County, NJ area for the next 6 weeks. PM for fee, typically Micro-brews for Micro-CAN

Mdiesel

Passed Driver's Ed
Lookin for someone in the Long Island, Nassau County area..

All I need done is DRL's turned off. Not sure what else i can do that i'd like/VAG-Com even does

PM's for anyone interested in a few bucks

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
Microcan in patchogue long island. Able to rewire Cent. Elect. Module for euro fog. Can install most aftermarket parts.