GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My simple CW GTi from north of the boarder

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Did you get the OEM lip locally?

Also, where did you get your work lights in the garage? I've been trying to get some, but all the ones I've seen are pretty crummy. :(

Great looking car, BTW! Where abouts in Toronto are you?

168 GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Did you get the OEM lip locally?

Also, where did you get your work lights in the garage? I've been trying to get some, but all the ones I've seen are pretty crummy. :(

Great looking car, BTW! Where abouts in Toronto are you?

Thanks! sorry I haven't checked this thread in a while. I got my lip from Keffer Parts, and at the time is was the best deal. Brokerage and duties really killed the deal though.

I got my work lights from Princess Auto. I am located on the west end. As the weather gets better I will be making it out to the iDub meets at Krispy Kreme!

168 GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Not much update yet. But I have changed back to the summers, and removed the yellow laminX. All the parts and tools for my coilover install have now been sourced, and within a month I should be dropped!

I will also do a proper detail of my car soon. Would have done it already, but stupid Canada Post lost my package from eShine containing a porter cable 7424XP :(

In the meantime, here's a few shots I took recently:

swlstcyr

Passed Driver's Ed
Love the photos! Car looks great, what kinda camera do you have? Those last photos look really high quality

168 GTi

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi, thanks for the compliments! I am using an Olympus EP1 (micro 4/3s) with the Panasonic 25mm F1.4 (so-called Leica Summilux).

CC-Rider

FYI - Your plate number is visible in the 2nd to last picture.

swlstcyr

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey I noticed you dropped your car on coils, perfect stance you got! What size spacers are you running? It looks like your front wheels would rub being that low??