GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

EDRGti

Changed oil. Wow so much easier than my M3's and NSX's! 10 min job. Fresh Motul 300v and she feels happier!

YeahBuddy

Go Kart Champion
Installed my weathertechs today. Hopin for rain!

Johnny Two Tone

Ready to race!
Thinking about pulling the gun and ordering a euro switch from ecstuning but $85 seems super steep. >< Anyone have any other suggestions for a site to order from?

Everyone who wants the Auto Euro switch seems to buy it from Bold-Sport since for the same price as your ECS Tuning linked switch you get the light sensor. Maybe the ECS Tuning one also has the light sensor but the listing doesn't say. I bought my Auto Euro switch from Bold-Sport and it was absolutely worth it, without a doubt. It's very easy to install the sensor and trigger wire, too.

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
Installed stainless steel red GTI logo side seat inserts from Bold-Sport, red molding trim to the lower grill from eBay, and low-profile trim in the engine bay from ModShack.

spiker369

on air, don't care
Everyone who wants the Auto Euro switch seems to buy it from Bold-Sport since for the same price as your ECS Tuning linked switch you get the light sensor. Maybe the ECS Tuning one also has the light sensor but the listing doesn't say. I bought my Auto Euro switch from Bold-Sport and it was absolutely worth it, without a doubt. It's very easy to install the sensor and trigger wire, too.

I really don't care for the auto mode but I guess I'll just order the switch+wire from boldsport since it's about $30 cheaper lol.
EDIT: Is boldsport in china? I'd rather find somewhere in the US to buy it from that way I get it faster... lol I'm a bit impatient. >< Guess I'll be sticking with ECS

AlfaMikeF0xtr0t

Ready to race!
I really don't care for the auto mode but I guess I'll just order the switch+wire from boldsport since it's about $30 cheaper lol.
EDIT: Is boldsport in china? I'd rather find somewhere in the US to buy it from that way I get it faster... lol I'm a bit impatient. >< Guess I'll be sticking with ECS

Yes boldsport is overseas, but everytime I've ordered from them I've gotten my order in about a week. ECS for me takes just a few days, still quicker than BS, but only by a day or 2.

EDRGti

Installed stainless steel red GTI logo side seat inserts from Bold-Sport, red molding trim to the lower grill from eBay, and low-profile trim in the engine bay from ModShack.

Ha...did my seat inserts tonight as well. Looks way nicer. Lil things,,

spiker369

on air, don't care
Just pulled the trigger (andy_uranium ;D lol) and ordered the nonauto version of the Euro Switch + Wire from Bold-Sport. :B Can't wait to get it in! Will be my first actual mod to my GTI other than tinting the side markers and red taping the footwell lights!

knivesandfire

Passed Driver's Ed
Patiently waiting on the front lip spoiler I had ordered the other day. Planned on doing window tint next, and she goes in for her first schedule service sometime next week. I'll also have a professional detail job done before the winter.

Oh, and still waiting for that 1:43 Mk1 GTI die cast model from Driver Gear to ship from Germany.

OddParticle

Put my new 2013 MkVI through her first rain test on a few twisty turny back roads and was suitably impressed with the handling under very wet conditions. Learned where all the wiper controls were.

Generally had a sublime blast through the hills and corners.