GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Carbon Steel Grey GTI/Golf Thread

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
No worries. Hey, if you have hose access, we could do an afternoon quick-detail before a meetup one Sunday if you want. I'm getting tired of washing without a hose! I'd be glad to bring some product too.

DvS21

Ready to race!
No worries. Hey, if you have hose access, we could do an afternoon quick-detail before a meetup one Sunday if you want. I'm getting tired of washing without a hose! I'd be glad to bring some product too.

sure if you want to make the trek down to woodbridge! haha

Peety_Kush

HOW ARE PEOPLE GETTING THE KATHURMES RIMS THAT ARE BLACK WITH THE MK6's... ONLY OPTION I WAS ALOUD WERE THE HUFF"S

SOMEONE HELP!!!!
JUST ORDERED MY 2011 CSG

DvS21

Ready to race!
HOW ARE PEOPLE GETTING THE KATHURMES RIMS THAT ARE BLACK WITH THE MK6's... ONLY OPTION I WAS ALOUD WERE THE HUFF"S

SOMEONE HELP!!!!
JUST ORDERED MY 2011 CSG

They were an option on our 2010's however my story can be found here

FinalOne

Ready to race!
Regrets

I'll just start off with mine.

Mine is nothing special... yet but lets see yours.

My GTI just arrived last week which is exactly the same as yours + sunroof
i already regret i havent ordered it with 18inch wheels. do you? i think it looks much more nice and agressive on the 18"

jmblur1

Go Kart Champion
sure if you want to make the trek down to woodbridge! haha

Ouch, yeah, that's a bit of a haul! Might be worth it for an actual good cleaning though ;)

cleanmk5

Go Kart Champion
My GTI just arrived last week which is exactly the same as yours + sunroof
i already regret i havent ordered it with 18inch wheels. do you? i think it looks much more nice and agressive on the 18"

Yeah I regret it is as well but that just means new wheels soon.

Project337

Go Kart Champion
Here is mine!

Attachments

• IMG_1483.jpg
    IMG_1483.jpg
    398.1 KB · Views: 1,676
  • IMG_1486.jpg
    IMG_1486.jpg
    393.6 KB · Views: 1,116

chinqutie

Go Kart Champion
Loving the overall appearance, but it's a little too busy in the rear imho. The german flag on the GolfMk6 AND the badge is what throws it off.
Also, pick up some color matched sidemarkers from ESE Tuning. It'll make the front look so much cleaner.
hhmm..i'll take that constructively brah. the reason for my german flag colored stripes for the forum sticker is to give it a unique look since everyone else's forum sticker come in a single color. and you know what, i'm goin to check those sidemarkers out. thanks for the tip! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
P

plac

damn this color... it doesnt even look shiny after a polish and wax.. regrets....

nik

Go Kart Champion
Here's my baby just at 3 days... It's a lil dusty as they haven't paved the parking lot at work since 1892... literally

P

plac

Here's my baby just at 3 days... It's a lil dusty as they haven't paved the parking lot at work since 1892... literally

it looks good.. but i just doesnt have that "mirror" finish like all the other colors. This is my first dark car. Is this just normal?

sukanas1

Ready to race!
i like how its not super mirrory (like black would be, btw not hating). its shine is perfectly balanced.. for my preference of course :)