GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

miami90

Ready to race!
it's really simple to do. i have some extra red trim that is more than enough for the front grille if you're interested.

It looks good, but idk if I'd do it on a CSG. You just got red trim from a site and that's it? Ingenius

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion
Ordered and installed the HPA bbk last night. They fit under stock detroits , easy install, and omg do they work!!! The reason i chose these was because they fit under stock wheels (winter wheels now) , no spacers required, price is good, weight (shaves 16 lbs a corner) , pad selection (c5 corvette) , comes with goodridge lines. Now, for your viewing pleasure

brett_duenas

Ready to race!
Ordered and installed the HPA bbk last night. They fit under stock detroits , easy install, and omg do they work!!! The reason i chose these was because they fit under stock wheels (winter wheels now) , no spacers required, price is good, weight (shaves 16 lbs a corner) , pad selection (c5 corvette) , comes with goodridge lines. Now, for your viewing pleasure

not a fan of the way that BBK looks... it reminds me of these plastic covers :iono:

GlfSprtCT1

Go Kart Champion

Jaxper

Go Kart Champion
It looks good, but idk if I'd do it on a CSG. You just got red trim from a site and that's it? Ingenius

Here are the pictures. I did a double layer to make it about the same thickness as the upper strips, which is only really noticeable up close. The first picture also shows the color matched markers that I installed Tuesday night.

Sent via Tapatalk

@miami90, thought I'd quote my post (with pictures) from a couple weeks back. I did the red trim on the lower grille on my CSG and I think it looks great. Not bad for a $10 purchase on ebay.

miami90

Ready to race!

tmiw

Go Kart Champion
Put air into the tires and gas into the fuel tank. They were down to 30 PSI and TPMS didn't even give a hint of anything wrong. :thumbdown:

resilientsoma

Go Kart Champion
decided to drive to work in snow w/ my summer setup, not fun!
putting in winter mode tonight (raise coils, snows/steelies, stock tune) :(