GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Prototype mk6 gti/gli fog lights

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Curious what they can provide to make it error free... I tried a HID kit from them a while back and was always getting errors. Pain in the ass.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
yes updates!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
how much longer till production on these @#@$%@ i'm really excited for these!

Last edited:

Carlosfandang0

Autocross Newbie
I like the idea of round fogs using TRS produced LED’s but rather than the honeycomb could you not use a design something like this picture that blends into the fins already on the surrounding trim? Would look better IMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

richterat83

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for this! Was following on the TRS page, but stumbled across it on here. I'm wanting a set, but not sure if i'll be able to swing that price right now :(

riceburner

Autocross Champion

richterat83

Passed Driver's Ed
TRS is advertising them finally, not officially for sale though it looks like?

As a note, looks like the yellow fog is an option via lamin-x film, which i hope they would pre-install if you order it that way. so white would seemingly be the option if you did NOT opt for that. which is cool :)

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/a...hts/volkswagon-gti-jetta-morimoto-xb-led.html

They teased them a month or two ago on their facebook page, but only that they were in development and no word on lead time for release.

Can't wait to see some more installed/output pics

cosmo10292

Ready to race!
The time is here! For everyone interested in the new fog light LEDs/housings they're currently taking pre orders!

Note: they ended up using traditional cool white (oem color) LEDs because most people wanted that. They have laminex for those wanting a yellow hue. They also added resistors so these are plug and play with no errors!

Use coupon code: VWXBLED for 15% off

https://www.theretrofitsource.com/a...Newsletter_12&_rmId=W7JpEb6rjPtw7OEoZrL6Iw9E1

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

riceburner

Autocross Champion
just put in my order! thanks!