GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

fog light grill cover LED installed pics

RPS99SHO

Ready to race!
I was skeptical at first, with just the night pictures, but I actually like this. One thing that bugs me about the R LEDs is that you lose your fogs. I like that you can keep your fogs and still get the LED running lights.

valeoray

Ready to race!
So, here is my question for ANYONE...not wanting to completely remove the bumper, can the fog light grills be removed without removing the bumper? Just looking at the replacement grills, it appears there are no screws holding them on so I was hopefull they would simply pop off. I'd be much more interested in trying this mod if I could just pop off the original grills and pop on the LED grills.

Is it possible to remove the bottom liner of the bumper so that you could reach under and get behind the grills?

Stamkos91

Did you ever figure out how to wire these as your fog lights instead of being new DRLs? I just bought a set of these for my car and want to figure out a way to run these as my fog lights. I bought them on ebay and cannot find anyone else that has these and has done this. Don't understand how they work as it is and am trying to understand how the wiring provided is installed in the car. Please help.

Last edited: