GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PYSpeed.com | 100% Real Carbon Fiber Cover for Apple iPhone 4 3GS 3G from MonCarbone

Status
Not open for further replies.

PYSpeed.com

Ready to race!
PYSpeed Apple iPhone Products From MonCarbone (Click to order)

- Apple iPhone 4 Carbon Fiber Case
- Apple iPhone 3G 3GS Carbon Fiber Case
- Apple iPad Carbon Fiber Case

Product Features
- Elegant, rich minimalism ensures subtle statement while complimenting iPhone 4 beauty.
- Virtually weightless case only increases iPhone weight factor by 5.8%.
- Reinforced scratch resistant finish ensures product longevity.
- New design assists in prevention of antenna interference.
- New UV resistant feature prevents discoloration under sunlight.
- Aerospace material that provides sports car styling and the comforts of luxury.
- Intelligent design offers complete access to all of the iPhone 4 controls.
- Precision engineering provides high tensile strength and long-lasting durability more than the properties of steel.

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
i take that back...a $60 cover.....out rageous

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
you can make a mold of another cell case...then lay carbon over it and vacuum form these for like 15 bucks

xGaspy

Go Kart Champion
i take that back...a $60 cover.....out rageous

carbon fiber is never cheap man. this case is pure CF, if it's something you're looking for then you get what you pay for. you can get cheap ass fake plastic with an overlay for $15 all day long, but you can't buy legit CF for cheap anywhere!

if i had an iphone, i'd buy this!

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
carbon fiber is never cheap man. this case is pure CF, if it's something you're looking for then you get what you pay for. you can get cheap ass fake plastic with an overlay for $15 all day long, but you can't buy legit CF for cheap anywhere!

if i had an iphone, i'd buy this!

i know this, im saying i can make this for $15 all day...the only thing that would cost me alot is the polyureathane for a gloss finish....i know this, ive worked with real cf ALOT. id say that it is maybe 2 layers,id hope so atleast so ill give them the benfit of the doubt of maybe $20 in cost to them...nothing like a 300% mark-up, thats like in the same category as Rx meds

OneHotHatch

Ready to race!
Eric, im not trying to bash your product, I'm sure it is great, and strong and a little bit of R&D went into this, I just always voice my opinion, customer feedback is a vital part of any buisness!

DTGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed
got the 3GS cover a while ago from Eric also, top notch
but have i4 now, gonna get it shortly.
quality is unbeatable

Status
Not open for further replies.