GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!
whaddup to the guy in the Black GTI (I think on Hartmann wheels?) on Overland in Culver City.

Im in this area all the time. What color is your R?

I have a 4 dr CW

ervin_mk6

Ready to race!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365200362.150917.jpg

Fahrenheit.

cyTO

Ready to race!
Saw a super blacked out GTI going on the 57 ramp off the 210 freeway east bound.

Blacked out tail lights, blacked out emblem with dark green VW badge. 1% tint on all windows (fuck bro how do you see).

Also saw a stock looking CW GTI going up the 605 freeway right before traffic at the 210 ramp.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
I drove all the way out to Arcadia today and no one spotted me? I did spot a CW 4 door GTI and a black 2 door GTI on the 210 East near Lake Ave. at 3pm.

i passed lake at 3:30 :/

steemax

Go Kart Champion
I drove all the way out to Arcadia today and no one spotted me? I did spot a CW 4 door GTI and a black 2 door GTI on the 210 East near Lake Ave. at 3pm.

Damn that's around where I live lol, the one day I'm not commuting

ervin_mk6

Ready to race!
Damn that's around where I live lol, the one day I'm not commuting

There's always a blue Golf R parked next to the Pasadena VW dealer. Since it has California plates and a red sticker on it I'm guessing it belongs to one of the salesmans there.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
There's always a blue Golf R parked next to the Pasadena VW dealer. Since it has California plates and a red sticker on it I'm guessing it belongs to one of the salesmans there.

Yeah I see it all the time! I used to go to Mike over there for service, he had a dropped CC on coilovers.

bigdudeindenim

Ready to race!
Yeah I see it all the time! I used to go to Mike over there for service, he had a dropped CC on coilovers.
That car belongs to the sales guy who sold me my CPO GTI a few weeks ago.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
white mk6 GLI. headlights were either 5k or 6k HID's
the fogs were 3k yellow HID's
LED license plate lights