GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
@mycrors7 - I'll keep a look out for a 4Dr CW Golf, lowered. I might spot you first.

@rawbdog I think I met you actually. Last year either at CSUN or at the Gas Station on Oxnard and Canoga in Woodland Hills

@Trnado_2.5 - I wish it were me. I travel that bridge about 4 or 5 times a week, only not yesterday and not at that time. :-(

Hmmmm may not have been me. I'm almost never over there. But i wouldn't put it past it lol. I'm white, 5'7 and have brownish hair. Ring a bell? Lol.

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!
Funny you guys mentioning Seb and his white golf tdi. I remember racing him in my MKV GTI and my buddy with an rsx type s and I don't think seb was keeping up :) I was stg 1 APR and intake and the rsx had cams and other mods.

Cool guy, my friend is good friends with him.

I saw him randomly one day at the Best Buy parking lot in Burbank with a dead battery. So I gave him a jump. Cool guy

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Lmaoo yeah that did happen, there's a vid somewhere here on the forums of one of them spinning out and almost crashing into another gti.. But yeah he was asking me but we couldn't come up with a car that he could see himself driving

Yea. He was looking at the z4m, but after a test drive, he hated it

Whats the water thing?
I don't think you can handle the water thing :p

Funny you guys mentioning Seb and his white golf tdi. I remember racing him in my MKV GTI and my buddy with an rsx type s and I don't think seb was keeping up :) I was stg 1 APR and intake and the rsx had cams and other mods.

I saw him randomly one day at the Best Buy parking lot in Burbank with a dead battery. So I gave him a jump. Cool guy

Was this before the BT or after? I know that after the BT, he had stupid power lol.
He used to work for HP and was an HP rep at best buy, so he would jump around best buys haha

Sent via a microwave.

steemax

Go Kart Champion

Seems like this is a ridiculously small world after all :D

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
Around 3pm today. White mk6 with wheels on the 2n.
Right now. 10:30ish blue R from fastivus near the 405/605 You had the eurocode racing number sticker on your car

Sent via a microwave.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
UG gti with blue fog lights and an oem front lip headed south on pch right before the 10. You did a double take on my car and I gave you a nod.

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Theres this dude with a white tdi with matte black on his hood. His wheels are black and he has black butt hole syndrome in the back. I seee probably everyday in scv

PRND[S]

The Lame & The Ludicrous
Spotted a metric crapload of VWs and Audis this weekend. Obligatory pictars below. The pictures aren't the best, lots of harsh undiffused light.

>> Clicky <<

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Theres this dude with a white tdi with matte black on his hood. His wheels are black and he has black butt hole syndrome in the back. I seee probably everyday in scv

I've seen the same one. Car looks gay. Didn't think it was worth posting in here lol.