GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

illDub6

Ready to race!
anyone in here 20 mins ago on southern state parkway heading west from exit 31 to exit 20 white 2 door mk6 gti

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
99.9% sure that was me.
I take that road quite often around that time.

Thanks for the kind words!

I was in the right lane exiting at the 3rd ave exit, in a white b8 s4.

The car looked familiar. Did you arrange the LI to waterfest 19 caravan? I remember meeting up with an airbagged golf r at the brooklyn best buy? At the time i had the white mk6 stage 2 GLi.

I also think you attend some car meets that my cousin attend. He has a static, slammed, dark gray is250 with white wheels.

I'll see you around that spot again soon since im usually on the cross bronx around that time heading to work.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I was thinking about going. Since its like maybe an hour and a half ride tops for me from nepa. Just gotta get the day off

Great, it's well worth the ride for a really fun enthusiast day. We have a cruise from Northern NJ and I think there is a thread or two on here for a SEPA run.

Coderedpl

Ready to race!
I was in the right lane exiting at the 3rd ave exit, in a white b8 s4.

The car looked familiar. Did you arrange the LI to waterfest 19 caravan? I remember meeting up with an airbagged golf r at the brooklyn best buy? At the time i had the white mk6 stage 2 GLi.

I also think you attend some car meets that my cousin attend. He has a static, slammed, dark gray is250 with white wheels.

I'll see you around that spot again soon since im usually on the cross bronx around that time heading to work.

Don't exactly recall seeing a B8, being an ex-Audi owner, I pay attention to Audi's as well.

I did organize the cruise haha, been doing it for the past few waterfest gatherings now, and yea i do attend some local meets when I can so quite possibly might of been me! :w00t:

Brawn80

Ready to race!
Candy white gold r on 303 northbound at 18:50 yesterday. Between chase bank and bodyquest. I pulled to the right lane and let you pass. Saw you gave the V.

Coderedpl

Ready to race!
Red Mk6 GLi, lowered with black wheels if I remember correctly on southern state pkwy West yesterday evening around 830pm or so.

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
Hey Brawn80. were you they guy I saw over in the Nyack area in that small shopping center. I had the black mk6, on air ride. Shot in the dark here.....

Last edited:

Brawn80

Ready to race!
Hey Brawn80. were you they guy I saw over in the Nyack area in that small shopping center. I had the black mk6, on air ride. Shot in the dark here.....
Hmm.. When was this? I was last in Nyack on Sunday.

Brawn80

Ready to race!
Oh. idk... when it was warm out. So a few months ago. I think it was west Nyack.... I'm, not a local there. Could have been someone else.
Smh.. Haha as good as my memory is, I have no idea. But it's not unlikely it was me. You'd really have to describe the situation to jog my memory.

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
Last night on the LIE going east by Sagtikos Parkway a CW 2 door with yellow fogs, led tails and an aftermarket exhaust passed me in traffic... Around 6:30