GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BSH TB pipe fitment - Does it work?

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Now that the BSH pipe doesn't have a mount, how is fitment?

Feedback from the owners of the new design is appreciated. :thumbsup:

Thinking of buying this to make use of the methanol bung.

mustache rash

Go Kart Champion
I have the one without the mount for 2 years I think. No issues at all. Stock motor mounts on a k04 so that engine moves around a lot.

You'll be fine.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
I have the one without the mount for 2 years I think. No issues at all. Stock motor mounts on a k04 so that engine moves around a lot.

You'll be fine.

With the throttle body spacer I have on, its pushed the pipe far enough out itll hit the fans if not adjusted perfectly.

I wish it had a mount.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
PS my Neuspeed TOP with the mount did rub against the fan when it wasn't installed correctly too.

I am starting to think the mount doesn't do much at all.

Regarding the BSH coupler included. Do we have to use it or can we keep using the OEM piece?

Anyone using this methanol bung with snow performance nozzle and holder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cryptic19111

Go Kart Champion
I have a mk5 tsi with the old bsh pipe that has the tab, and I have no problems with fitment.. not sure if maybe the fan setup is different, but mine goes right in and out with no issues

I've had a snow nozzle and a devils own nozzle in mine

ViRtUaLheretic

╭∩╮(︶__︶&#6
Sadly the quality for BSH stuff has gone down the tubes after Phil left the company several years ago.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
The BSH pipe fits and works fine. Currently running the new version (without bracket) along with one snow jet/check valve with no issues.