GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Mk6 Reverse Camera Kit

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Reverse camera kit from ECS for sale. Requires use of a RNS-510, RNS-315 stereo for the rear camera function.

(https://www.ecstuning.com/b-assembled-by-ecs-parts/reverse-camera-kit/1k0998025mk6/)

I was really looking forward to installing this, but will be selling my car in the coming months and no longer have a need for it.

Price is $450 shipped to the lower 48.

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Pm sent

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Alfy16

Is there any way for it to work with a different stereo? I was planning on installing a new one but I also really want to install this back up camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
It's possible, but you would need do have a matching video connection, and a way to trigger the camera. There might be some threads on it on this forum.

11gti718

Ready to race!
i bought and installed that same oem camera and all i can say is the video quality is great. Video quality is a lot better than other newer cars.

TimS

Go Kart Newbie
Is there any way for it to work with a different stereo? I was planning on installing a new one but I also really want to install this back up camera.

You can get an adapter harness from Scosche or Metra that will convert it to RCA.

As for triggering it, that's easy. Just tap the trigger wire into the reverse light harness.

Alfy16

You can get an adapter harness from Scosche or Metra that will convert it to RCA.

As for triggering it, that's easy. Just tap the trigger wire into the reverse light harness.

Awesome thank you!

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Will it work on my 2011 gti if there is no navi?
Not unless you have a RCD510 with video input.

dead_catz

Ready to race!
I’ve got this camera too, it looks so sick and oem and clean. Every other backup camera gets filthy this one is protected. I don’t regret buying mine at all 3 years ago when i paid 550 worth the money! bump

NoSpark

Go Kart Champion
Still available!

dcpppf

Ready to race!
Damn, I knew I had been neglecting this forum. Should have gotten on Tuesday :p