GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat16:Race For 10K Posts - Will Achieve Oct 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
God dangit, weather looks nice for the next week or so, but no rain to wash away the salt they dumped last week. :mad0259:. Don't want to do a proper detail until the salt is gone.

Jaber

Modero
God dangit, weather looks nice for the next week or so, but no rain to wash away the salt they dumped last week. :mad0259:. Don't want to do a proper detail until the salt is gone.

Yeah, some good weather coming up. I tried to wash mine yesterday, but in the new house, the hose bib is on the side of the house and one in the back yard. So the one I have is too short :( Used to be in our garage in the last house.

12.03 @ 113.13.

so.close.

Did you take a poop before the runs?

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Sigh. Picked up this new snap on ratchet for a steal. $30 I like it better than the $160 Matco ratchet I bought recently.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
Sigh. Picked up this new snap on ratchet for a steal. $30 I like it better than the $160 Matco ratchet I bought recently.

O wow. The search for good tools continues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaber

Modero
Anyone have a GFB DV for sale? Thanks

Just buy a new one. I have yet to take mine apart and relube the piston :eek: The one screw is such a pain to reach.

I'm doing enough work these days to upgrade. I'm tired of being pissed off with tools that break or are just shitty. Tossing the junk out slowly.

I have a couple of my dads old tools, some work better than todays crap :lol:

gonna be a good time .

when you use the bathroom , imagine me pooping in there just 2 weeks ago :thumbsup:

Dat poop. Check for streaks from DasPooperBoost.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie

Nice how'd you score that price?!? NEW? Or used?

The pivot head Matco... I have a Craftsman with the swivel head I actually like a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.