GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DBC Performance... Not Responding!

FinalOne

Ready to race!
Hi guys, i need some help and / or opinions about an order i have made
from DBC.
In 7th of June i have ordered an APR downpipe for $699 + shipping to Cyprus.
i filled the order form and noticed that shipping was noticeably cheaper than any other site, so i thought that if they need more money for shipping they would request it by e-mail or smtg.
In 20th of June i send an e-mail to them to ask if the package has been shipped, but no answer. In 21st (yesterday) i went through their terms and conditions page and found an article about international shipments that said i should have sent an e-mail to their int. shipping office prior making the order,
I sent another e-mail apologising for the mistake on my part and that they give me directions on how i proceed, but again no answer!

I believe i should have received an e-mail from them when they saw my payment requesting more handling and shipping fees, but their silence
is getting me worried.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Give them a call, they barely ever responded to my emails. Will not be buying from them ever again.

HSBREVERSEDSUKS

Go Kart Champion
Just give a call to berk and he will take care of you.

I just ordered a ton of stuff.. and got my order in less than 3 business days.

Bruh Man

Go Kart Champion
Spent a few grand and it took a few months and multiple calls/emails to get my stuff. Didn't even get the right color calipers when they came. :iono:

FinalOne

Ready to race!
I have just talked to Berg, he said he has the APR downpipes are on a backorder
and i have to wait 3 more weeks for them to arrive.
beside the delay, Berg seemed very helpfull:thumbsup:

JhnR

Banned
DBC was great in the mk5 forums. im sure its a matter of miss communication.

Call them directly, stop wasting your time emailing. Calling IS THE BEST way to take care of business while placing a order.imo

FinalOne

Ready to race!
Thanks for the replies,
i decided i cannot afford waiting 3+ weeks for my downpipe to be shipped,
since i planned to participate in a racing event on July 10th.
I have sent another e-mail to Berg requesting that he ships my downpipe the latest
in the upcoming Monday, or else im going to claim my money back
Via PayPal Resolution centre. I really want to avoid this procedure tho...

I cant understand why do they sell things on their website since they dont have it in stock...:mad0259:

leiito1

Go Kart Champion
i had the same problem with them. Dont go through the resolutions center though, just ask for a refund. They never specified my item was on backorder and hardly replied to my emails. That was one bad experience though they corrected as soon as I asked for my refund. Other than that I've had pretty good luck with them. They're only a few hours away and their free shipping gets my order to my door in one day! :D

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
yikes.. will definitely steer clear of these guys.

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
DBC Has always been excellent on all my orders; and I've spent thousands with them.

Just call Berk and he'll always take care of you.

FinalOne

Ready to race!
I just received a reply from Berg,
we came down to a deal to send to me the B&B downpipe instead of the APR so can be ready for my meeting + the BSH throttle pipe + the BSH billet pendulum
and i will send him the difference in the shipping costs. All send together at my door
in max 7 days.
I love this guy! will definitely making business with them again :thumbup:

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
I have just talked to Berg, he said he has the APR downpipes are on a backorder
and i have to wait 3 more weeks for them to arrive.
beside the delay, Berg seemed very helpfull:thumbsup:

Berk is local to me, and takes care of everything I need anything I need it. He will get you taken care of so no worries. But use the phone from now on. :)

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
yikes.. will definitely steer clear of these guys.

Gun, trust me when say these guys are fine. I deal with them locally and they are known to take care of everyone great on the MKV forum. This guy seems to be making it more of a big deal because of email communication.

FinalOne

Ready to race!
Berg is definetely a guy to trust, it was stupid on my part to get upset over a couple of unreplied emails, since i do the same thing sometimes in my own business.
He took care of me and i have to thank him for it.:thumbsup:

FinalOne

Ready to race!
so i received my order two weeks ago in perfect condition.
thumbs up on Berg and Michael
i will contact them soon again with a new order