GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

oempls

Go Kart Champion
Been dealing with my dipshit neighbor and his over-priced Cadillac ATS 3.6 talking about how it's one of the quickest cars under $55k. Anyways, found him on one of the 3 lane 50mph roads at a light. Needless to say the launch was all he had me on and I am only Stage 1. He hasn't talked crap since...

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Been dealing with my dipshit neighbor and his over-priced Cadillac ATS 3.6 talking about how it's one of the quickest cars under $55k. Anyways, found him on one of the 3 lane 50mph roads at a light. Needless to say the launch was all he had me on and I am only Stage 1. He hasn't talked crap since...

Bet he realized he shoulda done more research so he can save 20k.

Youre kinda describing my mom. She drives a f10 535 and she couldnt shut up that she "has the fastest car on the road". She always brags that her car is more comfortable than mine, etc etc. Just wait till i have stage 1 and intake

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
Pulled on a recent style 300c...it was a short run in 3rd, but he sure didnt see it coming haha

Sent from my iPhone with typos

JhnR

Banned
Today i woke up and went to work. Traffic was bad.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion

bmw comes with run flat tires, those tires have thick sidewall and can go 200 miles more with a flat. the problem is that they make the ride more uncomfortable on bumps, bmw has been doing to their cars (except m cars) for about 10 years now. my mom is currently leasing a 535 with one more year left, and if she still wants to keep it which means buy out of lease, then i replace run flats to regular tires which will give smoother ride. There you have it.

xHeartcoreboyx

IceCream GTI
640i V6 315hp/330tq 0-60 in 5.2sec

He pushed it first from first and I quickly followed up in second...walked him very easily like if he was standing still!

rquinn19

Ready to race!

He should've gone with the turbo and got a tune

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
bmw comes with run flat tires, those tires have thick sidewall and can go 200 miles more with a flat. the problem is that they make the ride more uncomfortable on bumps, bmw has been doing to their cars (except m cars) for about 10 years now. my mom is currently leasing a 535 with one more year left, and if she still wants to keep it which means buy out of lease, then i replace run flats to regular tires which will give smoother ride. There you have it.

:confused:

UNFOGIVABLE

Go Kart Champion
My buddy and I were in his honda accord v6 and we were pulling Fast and furious qoutes. So we pull up next to an Audi convertible and thinking that it was an a4, I said to the driver, "Whats the retail on one of those?" He laughed. Then I told my buddy "Smoke him." Both drives revved their engines and we raced. After pulling the audi and beating him to the next light, he said, "It looks like you bought the right car."

Here's the kicker......

When he passed us after the race, His trunk said S4...................