GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My sweet GTi

Gangstashit

Thats wassup bro. nice choice for the color. but did not know oman has some golf enthusiasts. all I know there are plenty of ghosts over there lol

GTi OMN 18

this thing is awesome! turbo timer on a mk6? I haven't seen that! Really cool thread
thanx man , it's a universal item bro that you can install it for any car
I don't think these are the easiest cars to pull off in orange so kudos to you. It's unlike any other and looks great. Are there any performance mods to go with such an aggressive looking car? I know I'd want to go against your gti if I ran into it on the street.
thank you for your kind words man
it's a stage2 :cool:
i have installed:
* Eurojet TBE
*APR CAI stage1&2
*APR intercooler
*R8 coils
*Forge outlet pipes
*PP-Performance stage2 (tune)

just waiting for my new APR k04 turbo kit (soon)
it's faster than any golf which tuned by APR or Revo
Thats wassup bro. nice choice for the color. but did not know oman has some golf enthusiasts. all I know there are plenty of ghosts over there lol

looooooooooooool :laugh::laugh:
i would like to know who has told you that :laugh::laugh:

waitforit

Passed Driver's Ed
Very nice! Sounds like it must haul pretty well. You'll have to show us some dyno numbers or quarter mile times sometime.

GTi OMN 18

Very nice! Sounds like it must haul pretty well. You'll have to show us some dyno numbers or quarter mile times sometime.
to be honest with you , i don't have the dyno numbers , they have tuned it with out dyno. but i have tried many times with those who tuned their cars revo and APR and i still beating them :D
I like the orange, not gonna lie.
thank you bro:D
Fuck yeah buddy.
I Dig this!

:laugh::thumbup::happyanim:

GTi OMN 18

more pics :D
photo (1).JPG

golf 2.jpg