GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Waterfest 2018

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
As someone coming from LI, I'm not too happy with them moving it down further to Atco.

Will still probably make the trip. Not sure if I'll take the R or GTI

ShawnP

Ready to race!
I will be there. Anyone coming make she you stop by my clubs booth. #Volksnation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I'll be there as well with my project car on display (along with latest dyno results). We will have several high HP Pag Parts Turbo shop cars (including a record attempting RS3 and MK7 Golf R) and GSE club cars in the Garden State Euros booth (100x20). Stop over and come talk about the "MK6s in the Mountains" event I'm running and our annual DubRun event run by the club. Post your email address here and I'll make sure to include you on our club email going out tomorrow with logistics, cruises, etc.

MK6s in the Mountains: https://www.facebook.com/events/189154591761637/

avni

Ready to race!
I can't do car meets/shows bruv

get bored after 10 minutes

mtbriderrusty

Passed Driver's Ed
I'll be there as well with my project car on display (along with latest dyno results). We will have several high HP Pag Parts Turbo shop cars (including a record attempting RS3 and MK7 Golf R) and GSE club cars in the Garden State Euros booth (100x20). Stop over and come talk about the "MK6s in the Mountains" event I'm running and our annual DubRun event run by the club. Post your email address here and I'll make sure to include you on our club email going out tomorrow with logistics, cruises, etc.

MK6s in the Mountains: https://www.facebook.com/events/189154591761637/

Can’t wait to see your car in person! Your reviews have been quite informative and I have been following for a while!

Great car!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Ok so afterfest, nevermind waterfest got rained out and now were at a hotel 10 minutes away. Where is the afterparty at now and or where can we grab some good dinner out here in Atco???