GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spotted thread

luxurygolf

Ready to race!
Sweet! I tried looking to the side and waving but you were looking ahead. Also, I gave you some space to pass all the slow trucks and cars coming from the 410 off ramp collectors thingy. I really hate what they did to the 401 express on that stretch. 2 Lanes. Really?

And yup! Cherry red on my car. Gotta see how Dark red/tinted or whatever will look on yours :)

Yup huge bottleneck and A TON of trucks! If it weren't for all those trucks I would get 2 months of my life back. I still have to find someone to code those lights for me once they arrive. But I can't wait.

chanman87

Ready to race!
That was most likely you. I was rushing to work making sure i wasn't spilling my coffee... and you were rushing to class... All I saw was a flash of a CSG GTI... and caught the roof rack... lol

LoLz....
i hate mornings
they're a pain

wave next time we bump into each other
or post a V
lolz

just added 2 snowboard carriers.....so my car will be more distinct till the winter season ends

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Yup huge bottleneck and A TON of trucks! If it weren't for all those trucks I would get 2 months of my life back. I still have to find someone to code those lights for me once they arrive. But I can't wait.

Yup! Terrible design.

I can code the lights for you once you get them if you're in the area. I work at GSK so I'm pretty close by Mississauga Rd and the 401 if you work around there. I'm home in Woodbridge so if you're around there, we can meet up.

And I think I've seen your car around that area many times since that's when I usually hit the 401 to get to work (although, a few minutes late :p).

luxurygolf

Ready to race!
Yup! Terrible design.

I can code the lights for you once you get them if you're in the area. I work at GSK so I'm pretty close by Mississauga Rd and the 401 if you work around there. I'm home in Woodbridge so if you're around there, we can meet up.

And I think I've seen your car around that area many times since that's when I usually hit the 401 to get to work (although, a few minutes late :p).

Yes that would be great!! Funny you work at GSK, I work at Amgen so I can pretty much see you guys from over here. I'll def hit you up once I get them. Thank, much appreciated. I live downtown so it would have to be an after work thing.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Yes that would be great!! Funny you work at GSK, I work at Amgen so I can pretty much see you guys from over here. I'll def hit you up once I get them. Thank, much appreciated. I live downtown so it would have to be an after work thing.

Woot Biotech!

And no problem, afterwork sounds good too. Hopefully you don't get dinged with some crappy duties.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
CW MK6 GTI (couldn't see how many doors) going eastbound on Major Mac after Vellore Woods Blvd. I was waiting at the lights but you probably didn't see me. 6:45ish.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
Black MK6 GTI with roof racks going southbound near the Erin Mills + Mississauga Rd split thingy. 1 PM ish

chanman87

Ready to race!
CSG or BLACK MK6 GTi
4door
Yorkdale VW plates
going towards BLUE Mountain yesterday @ aroud 12-1
right at the Toyota dealership before entering STAYNER,

waved a V at me, I waved back

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
Today, 5:30pm @ 5000 Yonge St. Pretty sure it was a black 4dr but could have been a CSG GTI. You were leaving the underground and I had just paid for parking and was walking back to my car when I saw you. I pointed at you and started to wave till you were gone, you must have thought that I was some crazy guy.

zVp

Go Kart Champion
CW MK6 GTI down near the Metro Convention Centre at around... uh... 2ish? Looks clean!

gti_guy1

Ready to race!
201 Carlaw Ave. 2 MK6 GTI's, one CSG & one black + MK5 R32. :D

NotMoneyGuy

Ready to race!
MKVI GTI 3-dr (CSG?) with Owasco plate frame at Lower Sherbourne & Queens Quay after Leafs / Jersey game.

antzz

Today, 5:30pm @ 5000 Yonge St. Pretty sure it was a black 4dr but could have been a CSG GTI. You were leaving the underground and I had just paid for parking and was walking back to my car when I saw you. I pointed at you and started to wave till you were gone, you must have thought that I was some crazy guy.

:laugh:
It wasn't me cuz i didn't drive yday but i'm seeing this black mkvi with front lip and black emblems very often now.