GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTI Data Logging Compendium

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
here my log ,

unitronic stage 2+ 93 oct tune

gaz in tank 91 + water/meth . im waiting for the unitronic 100 oct tune.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amqb-TpsQwi-dF9OWTlvM3V4UFRwTVRlakhiYXVQUFE&usp=sharing

--

thanks to the water/meth absolutly zero Timing Retardation

Those logs are hard on the eyes. You should try doing seperate runs to break them up properly. Also possibly try hitting the turbo button for added data points. Maybe John@UNI can give you a hand.

I'd love to see you turn the w/m off and get a log of the off the shelf tune with 91 oct in the tank.

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
Those logs are hard on the eyes. You should try doing seperate runs to break them up properly. Also possibly try hitting the turbo button for added data points. Maybe John@UNI can give you a hand.

I'd love to see you turn the w/m off and get a log of the off the shelf tune with 91 oct in the tank.

We do need UNI logs w/o meth in here. I can turn my meth kit off and runs some logs

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Feel free to contact me as well for logs as well. I can usually turn something around really quick if I'm not busy

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion

ns01gti

Go Kart Champion
We do need UNI logs w/o meth in here. I can turn my meth kit off and runs some logs

That would be great. With due respect, it's easy to show no timing pull with w/m, however the majority of K04 users on this forum aren't running w/m so it's a better comparison. :thumbsup:

B

Bronson@APR

Hotshot100's Unitronic K04 data logs, graphed per his request in this thread.

Last edited:

mdhollis

Go Kart Champion
That would be great. With due respect, it's easy to show no timing pull with w/m, however the majority of K04 users on this forum aren't running w/m so it's a better comparison. :thumbsup:

Yeah I hear you. I just prefer not to mess with my kit because I have it set up perfectly and the failsafe interrupts the N75 so....... When I did my comparison though both my APR and UNI logs were with meth. I would never compare a log with meth to a log without it. I just reached out to a couple of guys that have UNI K04 software. We need more a variety anyway.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
I think you should title your graphs, so to not confuse any readers as to who's graphs are who's and what software they are running. Perhaps we should leave the posting of individuals' graphs to the user who's graphs they are so to not confuse anyone.

Last edited:
B

Bronson@APR

I think you should title your graphs, so to not confuse any readers as to who's graphs are who's and what software they are running. Perhaps we should leave the posting of individuals' graphs to the user who's graphs they are so to not confuse anyone.

Apologies, that wasn't my intent.

I wanted to ensure the graphs were on proper scaling for its vertical and horizontal components, the series were identified and the N75 had a secondary axis so that it was intelligible data.

I edited the post with the forum username and software.

John@Unitronic

Go Kart Champion
Apologies, that wasn't my intent.

I wanted to ensure the graphs were on proper scaling for its vertical and horizontal components, the series were identified and the N75 had a secondary axis so that it was intelligible data.

I edited the post with the forum username and software.

:thumbsup:

Djunited1

Go Kart Champion

hotshot100

Ready to race!
Thanks all for the replies , I will try to run some log without the Water meth this week.

I am currently waiting for the unitronic 100 octane tune from John to try it since I live very close from the unitronic HQ (10min car drive) after that I will be able to run some log with the 100 octane tune.

I have no access to the turbo mode because I dont have a hex interface.

allset

Go Kart Champion
Yeah for sure. We need more UNI logs as well.

ill be posting logs . will try to get this weekend. was still working on hardware changes since the swap.