GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf Mk6 TDIexhaust no dpf delete

ihave2dads

I'm wanting to get a little more sound out of my tdi without selling my soul for the dpf and egr delete. I was wondering if anyone else has done this or tried it, maybe by hollowing out the cats or a resonator delete or something without the car throwing a fit and not running. I already bought a 2.5 catback that doesnt make a difference at all. Or is there an exhaust that I can get that is turbo back?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ctyler98

I'm wanting to get a little more sound out of my tdi without selling my soul for the dpf and egr delete. I was wondering if anyone else has done this or tried it, maybe by hollowing out the cats or a resonator delete or something without the car throwing a fit and not running. I already bought a 2.5 catback that doesnt make a difference at all. Or is there an exhaust that I can get that is turbo back?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Hi mate, I did the same as you with the catback system and realised it didn't make the slightest change, as far as turbo back etc it depends on weather your willing to have the dpf delete etc. supersprint make a good exhaust system I know a few people who have got full systems through them.