GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf GTI pedal Install

Razer126

Hey Guys, I am new to the forum and the world of golfs, well driving in fact. However I have always been keen to get modding so I have done my research and I have a list of what I want to do, and the pedals was one of the first. I know there is other threads on this but I just found a set on eBay for an unbelievably low price, it seems legit though. What do you guys think?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Golf-V...Cars+Type:3.2+R32+4motion&hash=item3a80753e8c
:iono::confused:

P.s It also says they are not compatible with anything other than the R32, surly this is not the case, they look the same as any other golf Mk5-6 pedals to me. Advice pls

Last edited:
hi.

make sure it's right hand drive or it won't work.

• brake one just comes off
  • dead pedal has one screw behind the hood latch cover plastic
  • gas pedal has 2 plastic notches that holds in place, bottom of the gas pedal. you will see flat head size holes. as well as the 2 "plastic screws " that hold the cover under the footwell in place

get a flash light and you will see all the things I said.

and lastly, gas pedal has a wire plug on it. thats it. pretty easy swap.

Remember, it has to be RHD if you are in UK, or waste of money.

cheers.

Razer126

Thanks for the reply, the video really cleared it up. However my dead peadal is on inside being a right hand drive, so its differant, but i should be able to work it out :) thanks

Razer126

RHD is differant!

hi.

make sure it's right hand drive or it won't work.

• brake one just comes off
  • dead pedal has one screw behind the hood latch cover plastic
  • gas pedal has 2 plastic notches that holds in place, bottom of the gas pedal. you will see flat head size holes. as well as the 2 "plastic screws " that hold the cover under the footwell in place
get a flash light and you will see all the things I said.

and lastly, gas pedal has a wire plug on it. thats it. pretty easy swap.

Remember, it has to be RHD if you are in UK, or waste of money.

cheers.

Just been out to have a look and it turns out it appears to be quiet differant to the video. I have never posted a pic on here so this might not work, but ill give it a go.
http://s1319.photobucket.com/user/R...t=3&o=0&_suid=1366478769499014436972053797986
:iono:

NYCRabbit1

Ready to race!
Legit seller. I bought my set from him back in 2012. But i have US mk6...try contacting him to make sure it fits.

nino_e92

Passed Driver's Ed
Pedal installing

Hi everyone,

Does someone of you know how to install this fuel pedal grill ???
I've been looking on google but I didn't find anything, I already install the clutch, brake and foot rest pedals, but I can't figure out how to install the grill (or pedal pad) into the Fuel pedal... I already know how to remove stock pedal and put it back but what I don't know it's how it is suposed to fit all together (fuel pedal and grill as seen in picture attached)...with glue?, screw...I don't really know...I need your help guys!

Last edited: