GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is FAP'S poop winning streak over?

Is FAP'S poop winning streak over?

• Streak is based on consecutive days of successful pooping (FAP's streak continues)

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Streak is based on successful poops between dumpdowns (FAP's streak ended yesterday)

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

WAP

Go Kart Champion
29/29 is impressive. :clap:

Thank you, Sir. High praise, coming from your balloon knot.

Do you run? I find that to be a great laxative, the weather was a gorgeous sunny 62F yesterday so I went for a brief jog and spent the rest of the night shitting.

I don't run. Bad knees. I do like to walk, weather permitting. It can have a similar effect. :thumbsup:

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
My crohns causes me to shit 4-7 times per day with most days hitting 5. Does that count for anything:iono:? :laugh:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Yikes.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
My crohns causes me to shit 4-7 times per day with most days hitting 5. Does that count for anything:iono:? :laugh:

Oh man, Sorry to hear you have Crohn's. That is not a fun one to have. Bummer dude.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion
Oh man, Sorry to hear you have Crohn's. That is not a fun one to have. Bummer dude.

meh, I've been in remission and relatively problem free for 3 years now. I just get some small side effects like being extremely regular. I just think of it as some extra breaks at work:laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
meh, I've been in remission and relatively problem free for 3 years now. I just get some small side effects like being extremely regular. I just think of it as some extra breaks at work:laugh:

Glad to hear it dude! Crohn's is the worst.

mattdibart

Go Kart Champion

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I'm guessing it hits close to home for you?

I have several repeat patients with it. I see lots of people in "pain" and with issues and I rarely am sympathetic. But Crohn's is some serious shit, and this one dude in particular with it has some of the worst pain I have seen. It sucks cause there is not much I can do for him, and I feel bad. I would not wish Crohn's on the worst forum member. Not cool at all.

So happy to hear you are in remission. :thumbup:

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
In4updates

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
:impressive: