GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Route 23 Northern Morris County NJ Meet & Ride for VW & Audi Owners!

How often should we meet in this area?

• Total voters

wtbcody

Ready to race!
Hyde, are you going to keep sending the mailer out over the winter seasons? Just cause I haven't been able to make it to the last few meets and I was wondering what the turnouts have been the last couple of weeks.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Hyde, are you going to keep sending the mailer out over the winter seasons? Just cause I haven't been able to make it to the last few meets and I was wondering what the turnouts have been the last couple of weeks.

Of course. I cut down on the frequency of the weekly PM's since some people got a little pestered but said they still wanted to receive them.

I'm gearing up to send out a winter season mailer and a list of what's to come in Spring. Stay tuned!

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Who's coming out to the meet tomorrow night? We have some great weather for this time of year, lets take advantage of it!

Here's a teaser of the DubRun DVD that will be out in the next few weeks for sale:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I20Ltw1BmaE&feature=youtu.be

We'll have DubRun t-shirts at the meet tonight along with new club "German Blood" t-shirts from Shorty Shirts.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Ok guys, a lot of you have been asking for a paintball game over winter.

Instead of playing locally at a crappy field, we're going to a field that my team (Team MayheM) has played at for years with great success. Strategy Plus is one of the most challenging winter fields that we travel to. It's by far our primary winter field to play at and you'll all see why. Lets consider this a winter cruise and paintball event. In the coming weeks we'll discuss the cruise to head out to the game.

Date: Saturday, December 3rd, 2011

Scenario: Santa vs. the Grinch

PBNation Thread: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3695574

Field: Strategy Plus Paintball

Entry: $25, Or Bring a new unwrapped Toy ($25 Retail Value) and get in free! Entry includes air all day. C02 is an additional charge

Registration: Register / Pay the day of or call the store ahead of time and pre-pay under the “Grinch” side (800-952-9007)

Paint: Event Paint Only / Can't bring your own paint - Winter Paint options will be $60 or $70 per case (Valken winter paint)

Rentals: Marker and gear rentals will be available at the field

Check-In: begins @ 8:00 AM

Briefing: begins @ 9:00 AM - Game Start @ 10:00 AM

Game Ends: Awards Begin @ 4:00 PM

Cruise / Breakfast: We'll be leaving Kinnelon Bagels at 6:00am to head out to CT

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
The weather has been nasty lately but this Wed night looks fine.
Let’s try to get a good group out for some new members that have wanted to hang out.

I have 10 initial DubRun DVDs for sale at this Wed meet along with the leftover DubRun t-shirts.
4 have already been prepaid for so there are 6 left for sale, bring $15 cash per DVD.

If you haven't gotten your DubRun t-shirt please come Wed to purchase one, we need to pay Brian back for laying out the cash on these, we are trying to recoup his lost funds. Buy one to help out, buy one for your girlfriend, family member or whoever, just buy one. Bring $10 cash per t-shirt.

We also have our Tri-Dubbin' vs. Coolwater club paintball event this Saturday!

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
2012 Tri-Dubbin' Club Meeting - 2:00pm Sunday, Jan 8th

See you all this Sunday at 2:00pm for our 2012 Tri-Dubbin’ club meeting.

Please bring:
-Beer / Drinks
-Cash for Pizza, DubRun DVDs, DubRun t-shirts, Shorty shirts, club stickers
-Cash for collection to reimburse Brian aka Upgrad3 for fronting all DubRun t-shirts (lost money)
-Laptops and chargers to look up 2012 Euro events to build our club calendar
-VagCom for those that need work done
-Warm clothing (garage has a space heater and weather looks to be in the 50’s)
-Any car related DVDs, magazines, etc.

If you need my address please PM / Email me.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
2nd Annual "DubRun" to the Poconos - Saturday, October 27th (rain or shine)

Please refer to the main event thread here:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43805

APR Tuned and Redline Speed Worx present “DubRun” to the Poconos on Saturday, October 27th hosted by -GARDEN STATE EUROS- The annual “DubRun” was created to host the final cruise and event of the season before winter comes and freezes us out of enjoying our cars. The “DubRun” is an ongoing yearly event for all European cars with a new cruise route planned each year. This event will be held rain or shine and we also made sure DubRun will not interfere with any other events in the area!