GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Details on the next gen GTI and GTI-R!

Snoopy1

Ready to race!
I don't think so

Htscreativ.com

I like the Alfa 147 GTI or 156 GTA on looks only over them myself, it would be a borring life if we all liked things to look the same though.

lovely09

It's nice to hear new features from the latest GTI.I can't wait to see it soon.Someone said he has the software,where did you get it?

E-RPM SOFT COM

We already have software for the new GTI-R model.

Stage one adds and impressive 600ft-lbs and 860hp with only software changes!

OK - passing along some info from Jamie @ VWVortex (Jamie for those that don't know him runs the vortex and works for VW in some capacity. He gets to drive the stuff we don't get in the US years before it's released and is about as reliable as source as you'll get outside Stefan Jacoby for what we will and won't get here).

It will be called the Golf R. AWD. 270 bhp (at least in Euro spec according to Jaime). And we'll get more details next week (auto show coming up). We could see it in 2010. No, VWoA hasn't firmly announced it yet - they're probably arguing over 2 doors, 4 doors, both, manual & DSG or DSG only a la the R32. But, bottom line is we're getting it and soon. :drool:

zee

Go Kart Champion
I'm letting this thread go...since we now have a Golf R forum and then GTI is already on the road.

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!
We already have software for the new GTI-R model.

Stage one adds and impressive 600ft-lbs and 860hp with only software changes!

yesh that deff isnt possible out of a 2.0t. its a good joke tho...