Status
Not open for further replies.

FL_GTI

Ready to race!

FL_GTI

Ready to race!

Jaber

Modero
Mainly, Neuspeed FMIC and Neuspeed piping, with Unitronic intake and turboback.

Nice, we have the same mods, except I don't have a charge pipe. I haven't dyno'd again after Stage 2, but the shop we go to is Mustang dyno, so reads a bit lower.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Nice, we have the same mods, except I don't have a charge pipe. I haven't dyno'd again after Stage 2, but the shop we go to is Mustang dyno, so reads a bit lower.

Mine uses a Dynapack. They said it was the most powerful Stage 2 they've ever tested.

Problem for me is these CA emission laws. When it comes time to get a smog, I don't want to have to keep swapping out my exhaust every year.

So if this new Stage 1 file is near as quick, it would make a lot more sense for me to change files and get a Neuspeed catback and intake, I'll pass smog with those installed on a stock file and maybe even this new file.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Southbend Stage 2 Daily w/SMFW. I don't really notice any rev hang but I didn't have the car long before upgrading the clutch. It wasn't a complaint of mine with the current production software either but I guess I can attribute some of that to the flywheel.

I was gunna say, I had my clutch upgraded pretty soon after I bought my car as well (7k miles, 3k of which were stage 1), and also upgraded with the same clutch, and I don't notice rev hang. Even once I got my car back, I've been specifically trying to watch for it, and I'm not seeing it at all. :iono:

a2lowvw

I was able to view a bit of Wideopentuning's dyno looks pretty promising

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.