GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Reiger Golf R Bumper and Side Skirts

redrider825

Passed Driver's Ed
SOLD!

I am parting out my 2013 GTI. I installed these about a year ago and a few months back is hit a good size rock coming out of a driveway which cracked the bumper pretty good. I did a quick repair that has held up since then. I've had tons of compliments on the car and love the way it transformed the attitude of the car. Great deal for someone who doesn't mind the damage or wants to have it repaired and painted.

$200 picked up in Riverside, Ca for bumper and skirts. Can meet within a reasonable distance.

Feel free to PM/call/text 951-452-7554.

Last edited:

avni

Ready to race!
AMAZING looking golf man.

Didn't think the lagunas would look that good refinished

GLWS

redrider825

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks man, I get compliments on them all of the time. Every time I was going to buy wheels I could never find anything that looked as good.

Mk6Racing

Passed Driver's Ed
Would you do just the bumper? I’m in OC but have a four door. If so, what would you take for the bumper alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redrider825

Passed Driver's Ed
Rieger says the skirts will fit both the two door and four door. Shoot me a text and we can figure it out 951-452-7554.

CJuice1214

Curious to see how much it would be shipped to 13021? if you were even within 8 hours of me i'd be all about this!

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Maaaaan that's almost worth the drive to Cali to get those. Wish I still lived in Van.

Glws.. looks reallly good

redrider825

Passed Driver's Ed
Bump! If someone does want these shipped, greyhound is between $160 and $200 picked up at the bus station.