GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

How many girls drive GTI's?

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Interesting.

I always thought that the MKV was the most aggressive looking front end, though I'm really pleased with the look of my MKVI.

Different strokes I suppose.

Edited to add: Maybe I misread. If you are talking total body style, then I'm in agreement.

I'd say the MKV looks Im-gonna-bite-your-head-off aggressive, the MKVI looks dark, brooding, cunning and foreboding. I like the MKVI, although my neighbor has a modded MKV GLI with the HIDs and it looks absolutely awesome. I think they fit the Jetta better than the Golf FWIW

I've always thought of all cars front and back ends as faces if that explains anything lol

pressure drop

Ready to race!
I rarely see girls in any kind of Golf, let alone a GTI. They do love the hell out of Jettas though.

Actually, I saw two R32's this month, both were driven by young women who were attractive. Nice surprise.

toddnick

Passed Driver's Ed
Yup....Jetta's are definitely attractive to women and I see a lot of them driving them in the city....

The GTI is really a unique vehicle......

Predominately owned by men, but not a traditional man's car (unmodded)....

JesGistang

Passed Driver's Ed
Well guys, here's +1 girl with a GTI. :D

chino246

Ready to race!
Yup....Jetta's are definitely attractive to women and I see a lot of them driving them in the city....

The GTI is really a unique vehicle......

Predominately owned by men, but not a traditional man's car (unmodded)....
Hence why everyone here spends a ton of money on Euro tails, Ko4, stage2, wheels, suspension, exhaust, etc. lol

chino246

Ready to race!
Well guys, here's +1 girl with a GTI. :D
uh oh, JesGistang just became much more popular on these forums...lol Oh look and she lives in FL...lol My plan worked!! j/k

CWKitten

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm a girl who drives a gti plus I've seen another girl who drives a 2dr in my town. I love how guys see me driving my car and think its just another hatchback until I pass them. Lol

chino246

Ready to race!
I'm a girl who drives a gti plus I've seen another girl who drives a 2dr in my town. I love how guys see me driving my car and think its just another hatchback until I pass them. Lol
"Like"

BenH

Ready to race!
I saw a lady in her late 50s driving a 4 door GTI. It was candy white.

I've never seen a car appreciated by young to old. VW nailed it.

To OP, get your ecu flashed with a performance file and take a fireman for a ride. If he isn't smiling after a ride I would call MIB, because he's probably an alien.

chino246

Ready to race!
I saw a lady in her late 50s driving a 4 door GTI. It was candy white.

I've never seen a car appreciated by young to old. VW nailed it.

To OP, get your ecu flashed with a performance file and take a fireman for a ride. If he isn't smiling after a ride I would call MIB, because he's probably an alien.
Yes VW did get something right with this car

Mod bug just bit me...ECU flash still to come

confuc1ous

Go Kart Champion
Dude, all the 21-27 yr old HOT teachers at my daughters school tell me, of all the cars I own they love my VW the most, lol, I think, wtf, I love my speed and my stang. Its that way.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
For many years I had a blacked out Mustang with opened up SLP Loudmouths you could hear coming from 1/4 mile away. The neighbors never minded, the old guys thought it was cool.

When I parked my GTI outside my parents' house for the first time my neighbors asked if my sister got a new car. :(

livefast

Ready to race!
For many years I had a blacked out Mustang with opened up SLP Loudmouths you could hear coming from 1/4 mile away. The neighbors never minded, the old guys thought it was cool.

When I parked my GTI outside my parents' house for the first time my neighbors asked if my sister got a new car. :(

Maybe they were just used to seeing you come in your Mustang, didn't realize you switched cars, and made an assumption that your sister got a car?