GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone in Hawaii???

basilikos

Ready to race!
Shoots! I live in ewa. Hit me up in pm and we can get each others numbers.

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
Pm sent. Shoots!

Seeeebass

2013 Black on Black

I live n oahu. what do ya think?

Attachments

• gti edit 1.jpg
    gti edit 1.jpg
    459.4 KB · Views: 436

kak

Go Kart Newbie
Looks good. I've got a bone stock 2012 GTI (Candy White) over on the eastern side of the island.

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
Not bad at all! Where did you get the plastidip? Did you order it online or?

Home Depot sells plastidip, most of the time just black. If you want different colors you can go to Audi of Hawaii off of lagoon drive. They now hold many different colors there for sale. They also have metalizers and glossifier there for plastidip too.

808-GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Home Depot sells plastidip, most of the time just black. If you want different colors you can go to Audi of Hawaii off of lagoon drive. They now hold many different colors there for sale. They also have metalizers and glossifier there for plastidip too.

FREAL!? Lol thanks, I'll try and call Audi and see what they got in stock.

kurupt_hawaiian

Ready to race!
FREAL!? Lol thanks, I'll try and call Audi and see what they got in stock.

Yeah man. They pretty much have all colors.

kak

Go Kart Newbie
Anyone on here happen to have VAGCOM for a 2012 GTI? Asking before I take the plunge and have to edit my Mac to run it via boot camp. I'll bring the beer if you provide the help :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

808bahn

Ready to race!
I have the VCDS, and my car is a 2012.

Anyone on here happen to have VAGCOM for a 2012 GTI? Asking before I take the plunge and have to edit my Mac to run it via boot camp. I'll bring the beer if you provide the help :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

808bahn

Ready to race!
Sure. PM me when you get back.

Awesome. I'll be back on island in another week and if you wouldn't mind working something out after, that'd be great.

shygu6114

Howzit? Just got my 2011 Autobahn manual a couple weeks ago at Tony. So far just deleted the soundaktor. Going in for tint at Special-T this weekend, then probably get the doors dynamatted. Later down the line is Intake and Stage 1 APR. I heard the guy at Premier Auto Service retired and they don't have another licensed installer, so the ECU flash might be a while.

Anyone have a favorite Audio shop that would do a good job on the Sound deadening?