GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone have experience with Whiteline Anti-Lift / Caster Kit ?

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
Hi all, I'm looking to buy the Whiteline Anti-Lift / Caster Kit and I would like to know if you have any experience with this product, do you like it, is it a good purchase ?

I have seen a few review but it was about GTI and I don't know if it performs as good on a 2.5.

I have also read that is dramatically reduce front wheel spin & understeer, is it true ?

Thanks for reading and have a nice day,
Kind regards.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Hi all, I'm looking to buy the Whiteline Anti-Lift / Caster Kit and I would like to know if you have any experience with this product, do you like it, is it a good purchase ?

I have seen a few review but it was about GTI and I don't know if it performs as good on a 2.5.

I have also read that is dramatically reduce front wheel spin & understeer, is it true ?

Thanks for reading and have a nice day,
Kind regards.

I'd get the superpro or the powerflex version. The bushings for the white line kit have been known to wear prematurely.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
I'd get the superpro or the powerflex version. The bushings for the white line kit have been known to wear prematurely.

Superpro all the way. Read my reviews on Whiteline ALK and the SuperPro control arm kit (can get the ALK part separately)

clownish

just clowning around
x3 on SuperPro. The control arms, ball joints, and bushings are all excellent.

Planning on their sway bar end links in the future because they seem to have a good handle on suspension parts.

FlowMK6

Ready to race!
Finally I bought the Whiteline Anti Lift Kit, I got it at a very good price ^^ 82$ CAD Brand new with a warranty of 1 year. Normally, it's 330-350$CAD, when I saw the price I insta-buy it ^^

somerset91

Ready to race!
Right now my suspension set up is H&R 26mm front, 22mm rear (both on soft), DG springs, stock shocks and struts (getting koni str.t this week), Whiteline anti-lift kit and I am just loving it on the bends. When I take a turn fast enough to make the tires squeal, I can feel the back end kick out a little bit.

I'll be putting my rear sway bar on stiff and see if that increases the rear end kicking it out. I can see why understeer is so addicting!

damagi123

Go Kart Champion
Right now my suspension set up is H&R 26mm front, 22mm rear (both on soft), DG springs, stock shocks and struts (getting koni str.t this week), Whiteline anti-lift kit and I am just loving it on the bends. When I take a turn fast enough to make the tires squeal, I can feel the back end kick out a little bit.

I'll be putting my rear sway bar on stiff and see if that increases the rear end kicking it out. I can see why understeer is so addicting!

you meant oversteer is addicting. I totally agree. mine kicks out so predictably on a similar setup its fucking perfect

Finally I bought the Whiteline Anti Lift Kit, I got it at a very good price ^^ 82$ CAD Brand new with a warranty of 1 year. Normally, it's 330-350$CAD, when I saw the price I insta-buy it ^^

thats a friggin sick price

Last edited:

FlowMK6

Ready to race!

I have a similar setup H&R 28mm front and 24mm rear, rear set to hard, front to soft and the W.A.L.K should be installed soon once I receive it. Good setup but with my winter tire (which sucks, about 3/32 ^^), there is a lot of oversteer, on the snow I don't need the handbrake anymore ^^ By Friday, summer tire should be on and I will fully enjoy the setup ;)

You should set your rear to hard.