GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Cool Story Bro Thread

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Got clobbered by a TTRS. It started at a reasonable speed a few car lengths behind then just flew by me. Only accelerated to hear that growl a little longer.

Killed a bike later that day. It was one of those decked out V-twins with a chrome sound system blasting country music with a bitch on the back. Wasn't a tough kill at all, but entertaining. Lots of noise and easy to see both their faces after I slowed past them.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Got clobbered by a TTRS. It started at a reasonable speed a few car lengths behind then just flew by me. Only accelerated to hear that growl a little longer.

Killed a bike later that day. It was one of those decked out V-twins with a chrome sound system blasting country music with a bitch on the back. Wasn't a tough kill at all, but entertaining. Lots of noise and easy to see both their faces after I slowed past them.

I love clobbering cruisers, they are typically hogs and don't have much grunt, and the look on their face when you pull on them is priceless.

I think there's a misconception that a street bike will be faster than a car every day of the week, in any scenario, and that's not really true if you look at the numbers. I'm not claiming to be out beating the genuinely fast bikes, but from a roll, you can hang with more street bikes than you would think. Look at the 2013 Yamaha Super Ténéré, 0-60 in 3.2, 1/4 in 11.8. Faster than our car from a dig by far, but if you hit them from a roll on the freeway, 60-109 (their 1/4 mile trap) takes 8.6 seconds, K04 can definitely do 60-109 in under that.

There are certainly more bikes than not that will shred a K04 even from a roll, but I wouldn't be afraid to run one - usually the slower ones are the ones more likely to want to run, at least in my case.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
Poor guy in a 350Z Roadster :(

Older gentleman kept looking in his rear and side view mirrors to see if I was going to pass him, had his top down, just cruising along, having a good ole time.
I creep past and he guns it, that was a bruising :yikes:

Sometimes I almost feel bad...

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Went on a canyon run late night recently and came across an s2000 on the downhill portion. I was testing the new brake setup and holly hell I forget how well an s2k handles corners, was awesome to see one in the wild flying fast. I kept up for a couple corners but after that I was extremely behind lol Sounded and looked stock too.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Encounter with a civic sport running a tune and intake. Did a 2nd gear roll and he held on right next to me. I probably had a bumper or two on him and at the top off 4th I let off and was slowly but surely pulling away. Was very surprised. Currently my front tires are at 3/32 tread depth and wheel spin is becoming worse and worse. I'd liked to think that with no spin I would have put a little more than a bumper but was a good clean run.

Shortly after that had a eg hatch roll up on me. Saw big brake kit but couldn't hear the turbo until it was too late lol totally murdered me from a roll. Wanted to compliment his car but when I pulled up next to him again he nailed the gas and took off at light speed. Always awesome to see a built Honda on boost.

ksandman

Ready to race!
Went on a canyon run late night recently and came across an s2000 on the downhill portion. I was testing the new brake setup and holly hell I forget how well an s2k handles corners, was awesome to see one in the wild flying fast. I kept up for a couple corners but after that I was extremely behind lol Sounded and looked stock too.

Same with miatas. I came across one on a road in my area that’s pretty intense cornering wise and the Miata was effortlessly winding through while I struggled to keep up with it. It was bone stock and an old couple rolling in it. I need some major suspension work haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Killed a new Type R and a 135i this weekend. Pretty satisfied.

Francoleon91

Drag Racing Champion
yesterday on my way back home from CT on I84, a new 370z decided to line up next to me while i was in cruise control minding my own business, i heard him downshift and take off so i immediately downshifted into 4th and cruised right passed him. k04s are cool.

Last edited:

FF_animal

Ready to race!
Accord with a shit can exhaust full of fuck boys stopped at the light making fun of my car. " no bro it's a golf!! " yea it's the size of a golf bag bro!! Haha" [emoji19] rolled into 1st with a slightly aggressive touch, right to the point where the tires were about to break loose then short shifted to second and went all in it with my right foot. All I could hear was that awesome grumble of the autozone exhaust way back at the middle of the inner section.

Later that night came across a EcoBoost mustang blasting dubstep vaping. Heard him go all in when the light turned green, turbo spool was loud as hell. Dont know if he stayed all the way in it as I went flat since I left him pretty easy mid way Into third. Let off early to line up for a proper roll and he just took off and proceeded to cut people off. I'm pretty sure those EcoBoost stangs make some pretty good power tuned. Guy at work has one pretty well bolted and it sounds mean as hell and moves out.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
anyone else feel the breath of the '18 A4's on your bumper? Seems quite a few of those guys think they have a sports car on their hands and try to "race"? Really?

I mean they just 'look heavy' and long and well.. .too nice to be trying to race me on the 401. Spanked one on Friday on the 400 as he tried to play 'dare you to go past 149'... i got there faster lol

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
anyone else feel the breath of the '18 A4's on your bumper? Seems quite a few of those guys think they have a sports car on their hands and try to "race"? Really?

I mean they just 'look heavy' and long and well.. .too nice to be trying to race me on the 401. Spanked one on Friday on the 400 as he tried to play 'dare you to go past 149'... i got there faster lol

Somewhere in a forum far, far way, there is an owner of an Audi making this comment about you.

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Somewhere in a forum far, far way, there is an owner of an Audi making this comment about you.

doubt it... one thing Eye do in this world is stay far away from crazy drivers and far from bumpers but thanks for the 'click bait'... all good bro :D

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion

why would you a4 it when you can IS38 GLI it? cmon man GET IT TOGETHER!]

audis are just rebadged, slightly redesigned vw's not worth the price until you get into the S models

Boosted knows.