GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Billy Boat Downpipe

skully

Ready to race!
Just ordered my Billy Boat Downpipe from HSTuning.com

Good times are on the way that's for sure. If no one gets to it before me, I'll get pics and such up

dubin'lovin'

Ready to race!
i bought my billy boat downpipe today as well. i ordered mine from redline motorworks. but 1 thing bad i read today. we may have to cut the midpipe 4" for it to mount to the stock cat-back exhaust.

skully

Ready to race!
Nice glad to hear I'm not alone.

HSTuning let me know that as well. Basically tell your dealer to tell Billy Boat its for a stock cat back and will make it for your car. Then if you decide to go full cat-back you have to let them know you have the shorter downpipe and then Billy Boat will supply them with the correct cat-back. At least HSTuning has Billy Boat do that for their customers.

dubin'lovin'

Ready to race!
yeah im going to have to do that. thanks for the heads up. redline said mine should be in next week just in time for waterfest.

dubin'lovin'

Ready to race!
just got off the phone with redline motorworks today. They said that when installing the billy boat downpipe. in order for it to fit correctly, you need to losen all the mounts and bolts. install the new downpipe and midpipe. and then wiggle the stock cat back so everything fits correctly.