GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mirror Assemblies/door modules with Dip.

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I have a set of OEM mirror assemblies with the right side having the reverse mirror dip. It includes left and right door modules that are for folding mirrors 792A and 793A modules to be exact. These have oem puddle lights and heated mirrors. Also included is a set of folding mirror motors from a golf mk6 cabrio that I didn't have the tools to take the fold motors out to switch to Golf door sails that are a different size. $225.00 shipped.

caps are Pacific blue:

Here is what needs to be pressed apart to pull the motor arm off the folding assembly. I cut the assembly open to try to press apart as there is no way to use the cabrio plastic sail with a normal golf/gti

Sail size difference between the GTI right and the cabrio left, sorry for the blurry pic

lazmo2002

I have a set of OEM mirror assemblies with the right side having the reverse mirror dip. It includes left and right door modules that are for folding mirrors 792A and 793A modules to be exact. These have oem puddle lights and heated mirrors. Also included is a set of folding mirror motors from a golf mk6 cabrio that I didn't have the tools to take the fold motors out to switch to Golf door sails that are a different size. $225.00 shipped.

caps are Pacific blue:

Here is what needs to be pressed apart to pull the motor arm off the folding assembly. I cut the assembly open to try to press apart as there is no way to use the cabrio plastic sail with a normal golf/gti

Sail size difference between the GTI right and the cabrio left, sorry for the blurry pic

Is this still available?

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
Is this still available?

I only have the bottom puddle light covers with the signals, the cabrio mirror motors and the blue mirrors covers left. Sorry for the late reply, but everything has been going to spam for some reason lately.