GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Lol omni at ls swap, agreed would be perfect.

Regarding gridlife...
my snapchat people who know how to use location settings... look just west of south haven on map . Report back please. Bahah

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
Whats the deal with the electric companies. All the rates and stuff? Who is good

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We use discount power. We didn’t do any research though. They were recommended by our realtor. We average 1000kWh a month. Our house was built in 1950 and has little to no insulation.

Jaber

Modero
My dads (sisters car, long story) flooded in their parking lot this morning in Mt Prospect. About 15-20 cars flooded. 4 hours later, all water out and car is dry. I’m ready for a nap.

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
You swap your Cayman first and I’ll consider taking the motor out of the V and placing It in the FD.

Why?

My Cayman doesn't have a rotary motor in it. I thought you knew that?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Mine is a 5 speed and redline is 7500. The NA motors get more wound out.
I thought rx7s would have insane 10k redlines hmm
come feel the illinoise

Lol

So it rained at gridlife and now the gridlifers have resorted to doing burnouts down the muddy aisles. Cars getting stuck, golf karts are useless. They also started dragging cars in park through them so they can spin tires and fling mud. Cant make this stuff up, check it out on snapchat maps.:laugh:

Last edited:

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
I thought rx7s would have insane 10k redlines hmm

Lol

So it rained at gridlife and now the gridlifers have resorted to doing burnouts down the muddy aisles. Cars getting stuck, golf karts are useless. They also started dragging cars in park through them so they can spin tires and fling mud. Cant make this stuff up, check it out on snapchat maps.[emoji23]
Depends on the motor. My buddy's fb revved to like 12k or 13k. It sounded like a swarm of angry bees. It was great!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.