GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 Golf Vs CB7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
What ever happened to Wilbur? I don't know if any of you guys remember that guy with the SI civic that used to troll here. This new honda guy may be his brother from south florida.

He got banned didnt he?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
What ever happened to Wilbur? I don't know if any of you guys remember that guy with the SI civic that used to troll here. This new honda guy may be his brother from south florida.

I remember that guy. He said that he would make a build thread and post up his dyno sheets after talking so much sh*t, but never did. Not sure if he got banned or what not.

EDIT: Looks like "wilber" did not get banned. He just stopped posting in here.

Halvie

WOOSA
so you gonna post anything about your car then...

my pt cruiser demolishes veyrons daily. Sorry I cannot post anything about it aside from the fact is is an 04(I think).

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Don't start playing the "if I did this" game. We both know how that ends. I could make a GTI faster and handle better as well. Don't give me that shit. It's a stupid argument, just like the others you made.

Also, if you are going to use Army in your name and then carry yourself in the manner that you have It makes you and the Army look bad. I would think you have been trained better than that. Or does the discharge mean that you forget all that??

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
so you gonna post anything about your car then...

my pt cruiser demolishes veyrons daily. Sorry I cannot post anything about it aside from the fact is is an 04(I think).

Nah cause being a medic makes your car super secret squirell sleeper mode.. some delta farce shit halvie.

its alright man cause my moneys on your car, free money hahaha

Dirt Nasty

Go Kart Champion
I remember that guy. He said that he would make a build thread and post up his dyno sheets after talking so much sh*t, but never did. Not sure if he got banned or what not.

EDIT: Looks like "wilber" did not get banned. He just stopped posting in here.

Sorry, spelled his name wrong. "Wilber" will be missed now that we have this new guy. I've noticed we always seem to get trolled hard by honda guys, why is that?

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Nah cause being a medic makes your car super secret squirell sleeper mode.. some delta farce shit halvie.

its alright man cause my moneys on your car, free money hahaha

Wait! I'm a medic! Don't lump me in with this guy! :D

LightningRhod

Go Kart Champion
Sorry, spelled his name wrong. "Wilber" will be missed now that we have this new guy. I've noticed we always seem to get trolled hard by honda guys, why is that?

It's the Honda-fanboy mentality. There's nothing wrong with loving your car, but there's definitely something wrong with thinking its the best thing in the world and sh*ts on everything else (ACCORD FTW!!).

.....well, unless you have a Bugatti Veyron, which DOES literally sh*t on everything else :D

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
This thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.