GOLFMKV

2000 Honda accord

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Tony Stewart is that you?

boom.

Merkle

Banned
1. Good on you for stopping and checking on him.

2. Good grammar goes a long way. ;)

3. Spelling.

Bryan259

Ready to race!
Gammar daoesnt get you anywhere in life, 70-90% of communications non verbal, if grammar was so important we wouldn't have so many differnt languages and exceptions to rules.

Uberryan

Banned
Gammar daoesnt get you anywhere in life, 70-90% of communications non verbal, if grammar was so important we wouldn't have so many differnt languages and exceptions to rules.

Were you going for irony here, or are you really trying to say that proper grammar is useless? Tell that to your boss when you write a memo to his staff. Tell that to your customers when you write up an invoice, or reply to a customer service email. If anything, verbal communication is being dwarfed by texting and informal means of communication, like instant-messaging, facebook, email.

In other words, you're wrong, and also uneducated.

Bryan259

Ready to race!
He was trying to express a story. His words did that; your trolling of his grammar was unnessicary and provided no benifit to anyone reading the story other than to prove to yourself that you are superior. Small egos need to get inflated somehow. My "boss" recognizes this fact as well and would give me a raise for having the ability to see this worthless trait for what it is & would give you a pink slip for wasting time on a subject that didn't contribute to the initial story. All you've done is to discourage this fellow form poster from contributing future on here. Way to stagnate progress.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
lol last i checked people get paid to edit and review documents before they get sent out. Even the president has a writer. How many folks get paid to "express a story?" How much does Obama's interpretive dancer make?

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
He was trying to express a story. His words did that; your trolling of his grammar was unnessicary and provided no benifit to anyone reading the story other than to prove to yourself that you are superior. Small egos need to get inflated somehow. My "boss" recognizes this fact as well and would give me a raise for having the ability to see this worthless trait for what it is & would give you a pink slip for wasting time on a subject that didn't contribute to the initial story. All you've done is to discourage this fellow form poster from contributing future on here. Way to stagnate progress.

What a refreshing post.

When I see grammar nazis I just assume they are insecure and need to stroke their egos.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
I mean if you were able to read through that post one time and get it then more power to you. I always thought i was special because I could read those paragraphs with the middle letters of each word jumbled. But you sir are in a different league.

MisaelMk6

Ready to race!
Were you going for irony here, or are you really trying to say that proper grammar is useless? Tell that to your boss when you write a memo to his staff. Tell that to your customers when you write up an invoice, or reply to a customer service email. If anything, verbal communication is being dwarfed by texting and informal means of communication, like instant-messaging, facebook, email.

In other words, you're wrong, and also uneducated.

I write emails to customers everyday! I write "proper" to them i do know my grammar. It makes me laugh how people react over it. Are you on the forums to check peoples grammar? If you are im sorry your life is that boring bro.

Renner

Go Kart Champion
I write emails to customers everyday! I write "proper" to them i do know my grammar. It makes me laugh how people react over it. Are you on the forums to check peoples grammar? If you are im sorry your life is that boring bro.

I agree....forumz are note subosed to bee uzed to check itch otherz gramnar.. Havf of us are pized faced when tuping dis sheet out. You grammar queens kan suck a deek.