GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2000 Honda accord

Renner

Go Kart Champion
Serious though....people that correct me on grammar on forums can suck a dick...fucking nazis that's all they are.

I mean honestly, are people really here to judge others on a forum. Do they really have nothing better to do with their life??? I type and I post, i rarely check my spelling because I am just trying to post before the next douche bag does.

Why is everyone so serious all the time...ITS THE INTERWEBZ PEOPLE chillax and have a good time!!! Douche bags are the problem...not bad grammar

Renner

Go Kart Champion
What a refreshing post.

When I see grammar nazis I just assume they are insecure and need to stroke their egos.

I should have read this before going on a rant....this guy got it correct. Grammar Nazis are just fucking idiots who got picked on in school and now feel they need to redeem themselves for having no social life outside the internet

Uberryan

Banned
I am now aware that Renner is using this thread to boost his post count. I like people that state "grammar nazis have no lives" and yet are the same people that comment SEPARATELY for each post in the thread, at different times like we don't have a multi-quote button.

Sometimes people on the internet are ignorant, and are happy there. I was attempting to enlighten the OP, in case he decided to write and edit his own novel one day. However, since they wouldn't even use OP to help translate those Japanese warning signs they have over there, then this isn't exactly relevant.

Stating "good grammar" is not important in all walks of life has to be one of the stupidest things I have and could ever read, second to the post that sparked the initial complaint. And that's just it, people who say it is unimportant are people that are tired of being corrected. Accept constructive criticism.

kern417

Go Kart Champion
I should have read this before going on a rant....this guy got it correct. Grammar Nazis are just fucking idiots who got picked on in school and now feel they need to redeem themselves for having no social life outside the internet

lol you still believe that stuff mommy told you eh. they don't hate your stuff when they make fun of you, they're just jealous of you, right? lmao at people that legit believe this.

Bryan259

Ready to race!
See, the last two messages you were trying to convey a point and you didn't need words to do it; nice to see you get my point now. Still confused how this has anything to do with the Honda Race?

also if my post are the most unintelligent thing you've ever heard on the internet you musta not been on here very long.

a Rose by any other name will smell just as sweet my friend. Grammar doesn't matter but your meaning and interpretations do, & right now you can guess how I interpret You.

Last edited: