GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Neuspeed 2.0T TSI P-Flo Air Intake

JSwag420

Ready to race!
SOLD!

$115 (shipping included, U.S. only)

Since my commute to school is much greater now, I decided to part ways with my Neuspeed P-Flo intake that was on my 2012 GTI. I replaced it with another virtually silent enclosed air intake. The intake was on my car for roughly 6 months (around 2,500 miles). The red (oiled and cleanable) filter has been on for roughly 1.5k miles though due to the fact that I purchased it with the dry white filter which I didn't like, so I replaced it halfway through. This filter can be cleaned and reoiled as many times as you'd like or you can use your own filter. Everything has been wiped down and cleaned and can be shipped ASAP. The weight with the box is roughly 4lbs. All the parts are original and have the Neuspeed logo(s) on them. *Will ship (assuming it'll be between $10-$20)

This does not come with the secondary breather filter since my GTI is from Florida.

Last edited:

ChrisAttebery

Drag Racing Champion
You know, I've been interested in this intake but I was afraid it would be too loud for my taste. The fact that you are selling it to get a quieter one says everything I need to know. Which intake did you wind up going with?

Since my commute to school is much greater now, I decided to part ways with my Neuspeed P-Flo intake that was on my 2012 GTI. I replaced it with another virtually silent enclosed air intake.

JSwag420

Ready to race!
You know, I've been interested in this intake but I was afraid it would be too loud for my taste. The fact that you are selling it to get a quieter one says everything I need to know. Which intake did you wind up going with?

USP's Tear Duct Intake. What's cool about the P-Flo is you can hear the turbo spool and DV flutter. If you're not tuned, or just Cobb Stage 1, the intake is pretty damn quiet. If you have a custom tune like I do, Stratified, which tells that lil thing to suck like a mofo, then it's loud as hell. I loved it at first, but now that I have to drive 30 mins to and from school daily, I decided to part ways and install something quiet.

brobst

Go Kart Champion
I did this recently. They just needed a picture of the intake installed on my car and a picture of my vehicle registration. They mailed me a sticker in 3 days

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk