GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steemax's Bagged F23T

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Torque Solutions WRX Pulley cover came in today... very nice quality although fitment is not the greatest... and the included washers don't even fit on the included bolts. I had to find my own washers. Still came out pretty good.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Did some shopping at the local Wally world and picked up some oil change supplies and performed an oil change. If you are someone who prefers doing their own oil changes as I do, you MUST get a Fumoto valve... that thing made life extremely easy and not a single drop landed on the concrete. Also if you noticed I removed the torque solutions pulley cover. The fitment was so terrible my OCD kicked in hardcore and I just had to remove it. I couldn't understand how they could have messed up that bad with it.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
^cool!
Your front bumper clears the Rhino ramps?

I just did an oil change today as well. I made wood plank adapters for my ramps. :) I like the fumoto valve concept but would be afraid a piece of road debris would break it while driving on a cruise or road trip. :iono:

steemax

Go Kart Champion
^cool!
Your front bumper clears the Rhino ramps?

I just did an oil change today as well. I made wood plank adapters for my ramps. :) I like the fumoto valve concept but would be afraid a piece of road debris would break it while driving on a cruise or road trip. :iono:

Nice! and yeah they BARLEY cleared... I'm going to have to do something about it when I lower my car though.

And I don't have many worries as on my car it sits pretty high up, no real way of anything hitting it

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Wood planks work good you just have to design them accordingly. (I'll post pics in the what did you do to your MK6 thread in a few.)

I should invest in both the fumoto valve and the R32 extended belly pan.

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Wood planks work good you just have to design them accordingly. (I'll post pics in the what did you do to your MK6 thread in a few.)

I should invest in both the fumoto valve and the R32 extended belly pan.

Nice i'll have to check that out for sure.

and yeah I love it, plus i'm always scared of stripping the oil pan every time I would go to install a new plug

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie

Jaber

Modero

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Steemax ....is someone else using your handle? :eek: This can't be you but I came across this shocking message in Tapa Talk today. Had to check my calendar to see if it was April 1st :iono:

http://www.crvownersclub.com/forums/75-greetings-introductions/145249-one-side-spectrum-other.html

I'm sure the CRV is a great SUV and the ride is nice, however, mods are very limited :p

Oh man I just saw this a year later lol! It's true :yikes:
It was time to move on from the expensive hobby for a while. Needed to put money aside as well. Moved out with my GF and starting our life together so for now it was all on the back burner.

No worries though it's a lease. Next car I'm eyeing a MK7 GTI. Subie was excellent but the itch is real to get back to my roots :laugh:

Is the CRV faster than a stock MK6 GTI doe?

All day :cool: .... unless K04