GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Review: EuroKreations rear seat delete

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
So the other day, I wanted to affirm that the design will hold up to more spirited driving. The design of this basically should prevent significant movement of the piece. the rear side of it has wood strategically placed to minimize front to back movement, and the side to side movement is managed by the snug fit of the top piece in relation to the sides of the car. As the back seat area of 2DR vs 4DR golfs but be different, i cannot confirm the snugness there but I'd guess that it would also hold up and fit well.
Appreciate the feedback! :w00t:

If not attached, why not just take it out on track day?
^A good idea.

you know what after all this i'm thinking of just getting some matching carpet and covering where my backseat used to be :)
^Another good idea, thanks!

jschusteritsch

I'm glad I stumbled across this review. I've actually done some product photography for them (and photographed a few of the owners previous cars back when I was more heavily into the VW scene). From a personal standpoint I can attest the owner is insane with his attention to detail in everything he puts work into. I met him maybe 11+ years ago at gtg's when he had the cleanest mk4 .:R32 I had ever seen. He started making deletes for his own cars, then for some friends before starting this company, I'm glad to see it has grown into what it is now and that they're getting some recognition for their quality product.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Looks like their store is back online. Free plug for them!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Hey guys, with show/autoX/track day season on the horizon, i wanted to try and help you guys out a bit, and got a special 10% off code for one of these seat deletes. The look is great in my 2DR GTI and I really love the weight reduction I get from not having back seats.

the code for 10% off is WILL10. The lead time on these is a few weeks, so if you're interested and have shows/track days / autoX you'd need this for in march/april, the time to order is now!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
An update, this thing is holding up just fine for me. I recently went to a show and because of the weight limit i only had my dog on there but had plenty of space in the boot for cooler, chairs and other supplies. Looks like that 10% off code still works as well!

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
EuroKreations is going out of business as a result of this COVID thing going on. Y'all can get orders in until August 28th. my code WILL10 still works for 10% off. Sad to see them go, but there is still time to support a great business!

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
EuroKreations is going out of business as a result of this COVID thing going on. Y'all can get orders in until August 28th. my code WILL10 still works for 10% off. Sad to see them go, but there is still time to support a great business!

:( I'm currently attempting to build my own. Haven't decided exactly how I'm going to do it yet.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
having a heavy awd car and my dog being the only rear passenger i ever see maybe i should do this

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
having a heavy awd car and my dog being the only rear passenger i ever see maybe i should do this
that's the spirit! i know a few people who crafted their own but the design of these make them lighter weight than the ones made by the DIY crowd. either way these seat deletes are lighter than the OEM back seats