GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Espo's 2.5 build!

espo22lax

Ready to race!
They are rokkors ride is just a vancity put it. I got them for a steal so I can't justify selling them might as well help a member out in order to get him low they have about 5 k on them

you sir are a saint :) i will gladly go low for you :thumbup:

Eneubauer

Go Kart Champion
you sir are a saint :) i will gladly go low for you :thumbup:
I will keep you posted and as soon as the air ride is installed we will meet up so us 2.5ers can show the gti folks we don't care about speed as long as our cars are low and look just as good if not better than many

I will keep you posted and as soon as the air ride is installed we will meet up so us 2.5ers can show the gti folks we don't care about speed as long as our cars are low and look just as good if not better than many

side note.. : my quad valance is in. Just have to pick it up tomrw from the warehouse. sooo excited!!

jansenabellera

Ready to race!
OP great work! how hard was the installation on the fogs? my 2.5 didn't come with either and really looking into getting them installed too! once again clean ride man!

espo22lax

Ready to race!
OP great work! how hard was the installation on the fogs? my 2.5 didn't come with either and really looking into getting them installed too! once again clean ride man!

thank you! the fogs really weren't difficult..euroswitch, fog kit from ECS, bulbs, probably took me 2 hours or so just because i was really careful.

zsm722

Ready to race!
Why in Gods name do you take every opportunity to shit on Golf owners. You do realize its a Golf GTI right? And you do realize that you can get almost the exact same options as a GTI. Not everybody can afford a GTI or wants to go fast. There are plenty of slammed GTIs that want to be low and slow, and a Golf can have the exact same look.

So stop being a tool and thinking you're better than Golf owners.

Amen real car guys respect other car guys. If I had driven a golf before my GTI I would have seriously considered it. Not to mention that 2.5 sound soooo much better than our 4cyl lawnmowers. Mini Gallardo!