GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What size wheel spacers should I get?

Beans114

Ready to race!
My wheels are 18x8 et 50. what size spacers should i get so the wheels are completely flush? do i need new bolts?

dav1d

Ready to race!
I had 17.5 fr/rr, had slight poke. I'm ordering 15's soon

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
post up suspension details.. stock or lowered? You will rub like crazy or kill fenders if you are low and space out too far.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Here's a pic of mine with 18x8 et45 wheels plus 10mm spacer in back for final offset of et35. If you get spacers you will need longer bolts. Stock bolts are 27mm btw.

Beans114

Ready to race!
in like 6 months I will probably do coils.. should i go a little more modest to prepare for what i do ?

A_Bowers

in like 6 months I will probably do coils.. should i go a little more modest to prepare for what i do ?

Depends on how low you go.

VWR springs and 10 front 12 rear, didnt rub under HARD cornering.

Any lower you may have some issues

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
I rubbed a tiny bit in the back over big bumps with my setup. Would probably be completely eliminated with 12mm instead. You could do those in the back and 8mm up front. You will probably at least need to do fender screw up front when you go lower. Might need to roll them too, but that's the beauty of spacers since you could just take them out.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Those talladegas are a totally different width and offset than what op is asking about. On another note, that is also my exact same current setup except my Talladegas are gloss black.

ARMY21

Passed Driver's Ed
Those talladegas are a totally different width and offset than what op is asking about. On another note, that is also my exact same current setup except my Talladegas are gloss black.

They are a different width by .5 inches which is 12mm or 6mm on either side minus 1mm cause his are 50 ours are 51 offset. if it works out that way there is 5mm of wiggle room on my setup. But my math could suck.

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
They are a different width by .5 inches which is 12mm or 6mm on either side minus 1mm cause his are 50 ours are 51 offset. if it works out that way there is 5mm of wiggle room on my setup. But my math could suck.

Pretty significant difference when it comes to choosing spacers that are within millimeters of each other.

Op, mustach rash is right, are you running 225/40 tires?