GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

trev1342's GTI Thread

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
So for '14 Wolfsburg, I can enable the gauge sweep? Dose tried to do this for me but unsuccessful.

Yeah, we have the same gauge cluster. I'm going to try this:
I thought I couldn't get my gauge sweep also when "staging" didn't work on my driver's edition. But I found out that some cars, the gauge sweep is called "instrument celebration". I selected that and it worked.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I'm thinking the most east end of LI, been there before but didn't have my gti with me...

Yeah, those are usually the best places. I have a place out east, in Montauk, it's quiet there. The Hamptons are just insane, Montauk is just like a nice small beach town. Many scenic sights like the lighthouse. :D

Problem is, getting quality photos by the lighthouse. Tourists everywhere. :laugh:

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, those are usually the best places. I have a place out east, in Montauk, it's quiet there. The Hamptons are just insane, Montauk is just like a nice small beach town. Many scenic sights like the lighthouse. :D

Problem is, getting quality photos by the lighthouse. Tourists everywhere. :laugh:

when i went there, theres only couple more families, so it was sparse when i was there.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
when i went there, theres only couple more families, so it was sparse when i was there.

Yeah, that's what I'm hoping. It's a great spot for photos. Even some lots have great scenery. :D

phant0m

Ready to race!

Let's do it!

trev1342

Go Kart Champion